1 1 1 1
Click to enlarge.
Yakkington's Toil is an area in southeast of Frostgorge Sound. A large group of independent norn has taken control of the long-abandoned dwarven camp of Yak's Bend. They often do trading with the nearby kodan refugees found in Sacred Trust.
Locations and objectives
- Yak's Bend Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Sacred Trust —
- Yak's Bend Vista —
- Head southeast from the vista and follow the shelf on the eastern mountains north until you can jump across the ravine, then south to the vista.
- Hero Challenges
- Eulda Soulseer (73)
- Yak's Bend
- Deep Water Rising (73)
- Grain of Hope (73)
- Kodan Icehammers (73)
- Kodan Snowcallers (73)
- Steel Truth (73)
- Thorned Grasp (73)
- Black Lion Trader (73)
- Black Lion Trader (73)
- Researcher Zott (73)
- Sini Silvertongue (73)
- Tempered Longing (73)
- Vaino (73)
- Resource nodes
- Snow Truffle
- At Sacred Trust
- Kodan Snowcaller: Why do we stand idly by while our home gets devoured like a fish?
- Grain of Hope: Only the patience and strength of Koda can guide us through this struggle.
- Kodan Snowcaller: Our home was taken from us, our Voice silenced. Balance must be restored.
- Grain of Hope: Balance attained through anger is as fleeting as a morning fog on a summer day.
- Grain Of Hope: If we follow the signs from Koda, we’ll have a new sanctuary soon.
- Thorned Grasp: The Voice tells us what to watch for.
- Kodan Snowcaller: We can still mirror the Voice and anticipate.
- Steel Truth: As we build this camp, we restore the balance of our lives.
- Kodan Icehammer: Can we truly find balance living in the remnants of the past?
- Steel Truth: We must salvage our past before we can forge our future.
- At Yak's Bend
- Uldasse: If you ask me, those Sons of Svanir and their Jormag crusade are pathetic.
- Hunter: They may be misguided, but what's pathetic about hunting a great beast?
- Uldasse: They strive for ultimate power at any cost, consequences be damned.
- Hunter: Sounds like an old norn I know.
- Albrikt: I can't sit by while those blasted dragon minions corrupt our mountains any longer.
- Hunter: Join me in a glorious hunt. We will bathe in their blood!
- Albrikt: To test myself against such powerful foes would be gratifying.
- Ranka Bloodsworn: Do not venerate those parasites. That path leads to ruin.
- Hunter: You want to play Quaggan Quaff?
- Albrikt: Not if I have to drink quaggan ale.
- Hunter: No, we use our own ale. My cousin plays this at quaggan events.
- Hunter: We have to drink a flagon of ale every time a quaggan says “quaggan.”
- Albrikt: By the Bear, that sounds like a great game!
- Hunter: Have you tried kodan ale? It tastes like quaggan spit.
- Uldasse: They feel so superior and yet they can’t make good ale? Bah!
- Uldasse: Ha! By the Bear, we can teach those white grizzlies a few things.
- Hunter: We should invite them to a moot and show them how to handle a real drink.
- This area is named after Professor Yakkington from the original Guild Wars.