From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Slough of Despond Waypoint —
- Slough of Despond
- Break the dredge siege at Slough of Despond (77)
- Destroy the dredge mining camp (77)
- Stop the dredge divers from constructing mortars at Slough of Despond (77)
- Defeat the Claw of Jormag (80) [Group Event]
- Destroy the dragon crystal at Elder's Vale (80) [Group Event]
- Destroy the dragon crystal on the road to Slough of Despond (80) [Group Event]
- Deft Paw (79)
- Grateful Smile (79)
- Icy Gail (79)
- Rumbling Fall (79)
- Shallow Thunder (80)
- Winter's Solace (79)
- Castaway (79 - 83) (Only during events)
- Kodan Icehammer (79)
- Kodan Snowcaller (79)
- Refugee (kodan) (79)
- Nonwobb (80) (Only during events)
- Vigil Crusader (80)
- Hallowed Home (79)
- Rojan the Penitent (80)
- Tattered Spite (79) (only for a few minutes after finishing "Help kodan castaways reach Slough of Despond" at Watchful Fjord)
- Taught by Whales (79)
- Watcher of Skies (78)
- White Moa (79-80)
- At the Slough of Despond
- Icy Gail: I wonder if this land will have new berries. I like making sauce out of them to put on roasted meat.
- Winter's Solace: Maybe it'll go well on fish too.
- Icy Gail: We should try it.
- Winter's Solace: I miss the smell of nets overflowing with fish.
- Icy Gail: You making me hungry.
- Castaway: This is the camp? You've made a sanctuary from scraps. I'm impressed.
- Kodan Icehammer: Your presence will bolster us further. We have set aside a place for you to rest.
- Castaway: My gratitude overwhelms me. I feel saved.
- Kodan Icehammer: Rest. Soon we'll need your strength to help take down the ice beast. We're not saved yet.
- Kodan Icehammer (1): When the dragon's breath first touched the Honor of the Waves, I thought my usefulness had ended.
- Kodan Icehammer (2): I understand. For the first time, I questioned my own faith.
- Kodan Icehammer (1): Yet here we are, still fighting to maintain balance. It's remarkable.
- Kodan Icehammer (1): We don't know what we're heading toward. Our path promises many dangers.
- Kodan Icehammer (2): As we knew it would. I'm not worried. We'll do our best, and it will be enough.
- Kodan Icehammer (1): Do you fear death?
- Kodan Icehammer (2): Only from a practical standpoint. Upon rebirth, I'd have to rebuild myself over many years.
- Kodan Icehammer (1): Yes, I see. If only we brought our knowledge with us when we're reborn.
- Kodan Icehammer (2): (chuckle) And our wisdom. And our large, strong bodies.
- Resource nodes