2 1 1
Bore Lynch is an area located in the southwestern corner of Frostgorge Sound. It is one of the two places in the Shiverpeak Mountains where the dredge can be seen actively rebelling against their masters, the other being Sorrow's Embrace.
Locations and objectives
Bore Lynch Vista —
- Directly south of the vista marker is a tall, winding 'staircase' that you ascend till you reach the highest point. Then it's a matter of heading towards the marker avoiding the various hostile Dredge that populate the walkways.
- Hero challenges
- Miner Voss (75)
- Assist the dredge rebels by defending their personnel carriers (75)
- Defeat the dredge artillery general (75)
- Defeat the dredge commissar (75)
- Defeat the dredge disaggregation general (75)
- Defeat the dredge excavation general (75)
- Defeat the dredge resonator general (75)
- Stop the dredge before they fortify Groznev Delve with cannons (75)
- Skritt Forager (75)
- Dredge Resonator
- Dredge Disaggregator
- Dredge Mining Suit
- Dredge Reverberant
- Dredge Oscillator
- Dredge Diving Suit
- Dredge Artillery General
- Dredge Resonator General
- Dredge Oscillator (1): Work hard and be free citizen.
- Dredge Excavator: Same to you, friend.
- Dredge Reverberant (1): I admire the way your teeth move when you chew.
- Dredge Resonator: Take my gratitude for such a thoughtful compliment.
- Dredge Oscillator (2): Gunpowder: good for the soul, good for the masses.
- Dredge Reverberant (2): Agreed.
- Dredge Reverberant (3): Eh, what keeps us free, more than anything?
- Dredge Oscillator (3): Labor and loyalty.
- Dredge Reverberant (3): I think it's love for society, love for self.
- Resource nodes
- Rich Mithril Vein