From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
Bore Lynch Vista —
- Directly south of the vista marker is a tall, winding 'staircase' that you ascend till you reach the highest point. Then it's a matter of heading towards the marker avoiding the various hostile Dredge that populate the walkways.
- Hero challenges
- Miner Voss (75)
- Assist the dredge rebels by defending their personnel carriers (75)
- Defeat the dredge artillery general (75)
- Defeat the dredge commissar (75)
- Defeat the dredge disaggregation general (75)
- Defeat the dredge excavation general (75)
- Defeat the dredge resonator general (75)
- Stop the dredge before they fortify Groznev Delve with cannons (75)
- Skritt Forager (75)
- Dredge Resonator
- Dredge Disaggregator
- Dredge Mining Suit
- Dredge Reverberant
- Dredge Oscillator
- Dredge Diving Suit
- Dredge Artillery General
- Dredge Resonator General
- Dredge Oscillator (1): Work hard and be free citizen.
- Dredge Excavator: Same to you, friend.
- Dredge Reverberant (1): I admire the way your teeth move when you chew.
- Dredge Resonator: Take my gratitude for such a thoughtful compliment.
- Dredge Oscillator (2): Gunpowder: good for the soul, good for the masses.
- Dredge Reverberant (2): Agreed.
- Dredge Reverberant (3): Eh, what keeps us free, more than anything?
- Dredge Oscillator (3): Labor and loyalty.
- Dredge Reverberant (3): I think it's love for society, love for self.
- Dredge Mines on the upper platforms can easily knock you off to your death.