From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Earthshake Basin is an area located in eastern side of Frostgorge Sound. A large camp was established here by the Pact in order to face off against the Claws of Jormag, fearsome champions of the Elder Dragon Jormag.
Locations and objectives
- Earthshake Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Elder's Vale —
Earthshake Basin Vista —
- From the waypoint, proceed directly toward the vista.
- Follow the trail to the right around the hill to gun emplacement.
- Look up to vista, follow groove in side of hill.
- Defeat the Claw of Jormag (80) [Group Event]
- Destroy the dragon crystal at Elder's Vale (80) [Group Event]
- Destroy the dragon crystal at the Pact flak cannons (80) [Group Event]
- Lure out the Claw of Jormag by destroying the final dragon crystal (80) [Group Event]
- Arcanist Fenn (80)
- Stella (80)
- Warmaster Koenig (80)
- Sylvan Hound (73)
- Quaggan Emissary (80)
- Pact Crusader (80)
- Priory Arcanist (80)
- Priory Explorers (80)
- Priory Scribe (80)
- Refugee (80)
- Vigil Crusaders (80)
- Whispers Agents (80)
- Whispers Lightbringer (80)
- White Moa (80)
- Veteran Pinesoul (80)
- Commander Vik Tailbiter: Will your villages send warriors?
- Quaggan Emissary: Quaggan is here to do what quaggan can.
- Commander Vik Tailbiter: Huh! I didn't realize you were a warrior.
- Quaggan Emissary: Are you here to save your people, too?
- Hunting by Moonlight: I'm here to execute Koda's will. If anything, little wise one, our arrival will save you and everyone else.
- Quaggan Emissary: Does not understand, but quaggan likes you anyway.
- Priory Arcanist: I'm interested in how this Koda spirit guides you.
- Hunting by Moonlight: It may take several lifetimes before you start understanding. We are as close to divinity as you can get without transcending from this world.
- Priory Arcanist: Divinity? Really?
- Hunting by Moonlight: Our leaders, Claw and Voice, are intertwined. One is the body, one the spirit. We need both to absorb Koda's will.
- Pact Crusader: Those huge ships that the kodan have are magnificent. It's almost enough to make me learn shipbuilding.
- Priory Scribe: And where would you sail? Look at how much trouble they're in, even with their floating fortresses.
- Pact Crusader: Ah, this trouble won't last forever.
- Priory Scribe: Our lives pass quickly, and though the Eternal Alchemy can wait for more peaceful times, we cannot.
- Priory Scribe: Well, geologically speaking, the water is new to the area. This used to be mountains.
- Pact Crusader: I spit on your "geolocistical." The world doesn't change like that.
- Priory Scribe: Dwarves? Mines? Shiverpeaks? History? Do you know nothing?
- Pact Crusader: Relax. Our storytellers say the same thing. I'm just bored. And you're endlessly entertaining.
- Priory Scribe: Too damn cold.
- Pact Crusader: Deal with it, you sniveling snotbag. You're like a weak little sapling in the middle of a powerful forest of towering trees that can smash you with just one branch.
- Priory Scribe: You went on too long there. You could've just said "deal with it" and I would've gotten the message.
- Whispers Lightbringer: Do the kodan make you nervous?
- Pact Crusader: Nervous? (laugh)
- Pact Crusader: Only if they refuse some good-natured sparring. Then I'd wonder about 'em.
- Vigil Quartermaster: There are many in the legions who still hate those like me.
- Whispers Lightbringer: Like you?
- Vigil Quartermaster: Lion's Arch charr. Apparently, we're not traditional enough. Or violent enough.
- Whispers Lightbringer: Ridiculous!
- Resource nodes