From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
11 3 1
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Qualdup train Orsippus trainees for the Quaggan Games (77)
- Dimotiki Waypoint —
Orsippus Vista —
- The Vista is located inside a ring of rock on a ridge just southwest of the Orsippus training ground. It can be easy to miss because the beam of light that goes with the vista does not extend past the rock.
- Humpback Whale (78)
- Assistant Quigsaa (77)
- Bloopdep (77)
- Caretaker Muldrop (77)
- Commissioner Baabloo (77)
- Daboof (77)
- Foipah (77)
- Games Worker (77)
- Orsippus Games Trainee (77)
- Orsippus Games Veteran (77)
- Orsippus Guard Eshlaa (77)
- Orsippus Champion Squilp (77)
- Orsippus Guard Nooloo (77)
- Shleroooah (77)
- Slishaa (77)
- Twoloop Champion Aloogwa (77)
- Varonos Telsip (77)
- Arctic Crab (77)
- At Orsippus
- Villager (1): Quaggan would enjoy sculpting.
- Villager (2): Back in other village, quaggan used to sculpt.
- Gatherer (1): Quaggan is hungry. The dragon creatures make food gathering hard.
- Gatherer (2): It could be worse. Some villages have skritt that steal their food.
- Gatherer (1): How is getting food stolen worse than being food?
- Gatherer (1): Quaggan life is fraught with peril. Ever this will be.
- Gatherer (2): You sound like a kodan.
- Gatherer (1): The kodan are friends. They'll help quaggans find balance.
- Gatherer (2): Foo. What good is balance if quaggan gets eaten by dragon creatures?
- Resource nodes