Diving Goggles are bundles which strip characters of their armor and add diving skills. They can be found in high locations overlooking a body of water in which to dive. The Dive Master achievement can be obtained by finding all 38 required goggles and jumping into the water while wearing them. There are a total of 45 locations, but 7 of those do not count towards the achievement (see other).
Diving Goggles are unlocked account-wide at a certain level and are level-gated. Until unlocked, they will give a "You cannot use this item at this time." message when used.
The interactive object will respawn after about 12 seconds.
Upon putting on the goggles, all skill slots will be locked except slot 0, which becomes a "Leave Transform" skill. In addition, the character is stripped of weapons and armor in preparation for the dive. After jumping, slots 1 and 2 become the following skills:
|1||Spin||Hold to spin, must jump first.|
|2||Flip||Hold to flip, must jump first.|
|Leave Transform||Exit your current transform early, putting it into full recharge.|
- Explorer: Dive Master — Find and use 38 diving locations. (18)
- Edge of the Mists: Tidal Splash — Equip a pair of diving goggles, jump off the top of Inferno's Needle, and land in a bucket of water. (5 )
- Edge of the Mists: Daring Dunk — Equip a pair of diving goggles, jump off the top of Stonegaze Spire, and land in a bucket of water. (5 )
- Edge of the Mists: Hold Your Breath — Equip a pair of diving goggles, jump off the top of Tytone Perch, and land in a bucket of water. (5 )
- Fractals of the Mists: Falling! Screaming! Diving! — Dive into the abyss. (1 )
- Dry Top: Dive Master: Prospect Valley — Find and use a diving location in Prospect Valley. (5 )
- The Silverwastes: Dive Master: Drydock Scratch — Find and use a diving location in Drydock Scratch. (5 )
- Verdant Brink: Dive Master: Verdant Brink — Use the diving goggles found in the Pact fleet wreckage in Verdant Brink. (1)
- Tangled Depths: Dive Master: Chak Hive — Use the diving goggles near the SCAR outpost. (1)
- Out of the Shadows: Dive Master: Just Dropping By — Use the diving goggles near the highest floating island. (1 )
- A Crack in the Ice: Dive Master: Cold Feet — Find and use a diving location in The Bitter Cold. (1 )
- Flashpoint: Hot Splashes — Acquire diving goggles near the gate of fire, and dive into the bucket floating in the boiling sea. (3 )
- One Path Ends: Dive Master: Masted — Find and use the diving goggles on the highest shipwreck. (3 )
- Path of Fire: Act 2: Leap of Knowledge — Dive from the highest point in Kormir's library (1 )
- Desert Highlands: Freezing Leap — Use the diving goggles to jump from the top of the highest waterfall (1 )
- Elon Riverlands: Elon River Dive Master — Use diving goggles at the various diving locations across the Elon Riverlands. (5 )
- Daybreak: Istan Dives — Find diving goggles in the Domain of Istan. (4 )
- Daybreak: Gone Swimming — Find the diving goggles in Fahranur, and dive into the Eternal Reservoir. (1 )
- A Star to Guide Us: Dive Master: Rilohn Falls — Find and use the diving goggles at the top of a tall waterfall. (1 )
- Jormag Rising: Fearless Diver — Use diving goggles to dive off a cliff next to the highest waterfall. (1 )
- Historical achievements
- Bazaar of the Four Winds: Best. Dive. Ever. — Perform the highest dive ever off the edge of Zephyr Sanctum. (5 ) (Historical)
- Secret of Southsun: The Goggles Do Nothing — Put on the diving goggles and dive into a Southsun lava pool. (5 ) (Historical)
- You must land in the water in order to earn credit for the achievement; the jump will not count if you die (with some exceptions, such as the Karka Nest dive).