From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Learn the way of the kodan (75)
- Blue Ice Shining Waypoint —
- Twoloop Waypoint —
- Defend the bridge to Blue Ice Shining (76)
- Keep dredge away from the ice bridge repair site (76)
- Talooboo's Shark (76)
- Absolute Patience (76)
- Blue Ice Resident (76)
- Blue Ice Shining Claw of Koda (76)
- Blue Ice Shining Guardian (76)
- Blue Ice Shining Refugee (75)
- Blue Ice Shining Resident (76)
- Blue Ice Shining Worker (76)
- Deafening Footsteps (76)
- Distant Oracle (76)
- Flowing Ice (76)
- Freezing Steps (76)
- Frigid Paw (76)
- Guard Splintering Serenity (75)
- Guard (76)
- Harmonious Resonance (76)
- Haunting Embers (75)
- Relentless Uproar (76)
- Sentry Never-Blinking Eyes (76)
- Soaring Spirit (76)
- Tensed Claws (76)
- Turbulent Seas (76)
- Winter Dew (76)
- Bwilula (76)
- Fuanoo (76)
- Laulaua (76)
- Swuulow (76)
- Talooboo (76)
- Twoloop Varonos Saszglop (76)
- Twoloop Villager (76)
- Woplup (76)
- Chaser Of Sun (76)
- Giplow (76)
- Guard Splintering Serenity (76)
- Tempered Emotion (76)
- Wandering Spirit (76)
- Whistling Serenity (76)
- Veteran Arctodus (76)
- Ice Drake (76)
- At Blue Ice Shining
- Tensed Claws: This new world is a barbarous place, filled with fur and fury.
- Soaring Spirit: Koda's plan often takes us across rough seas, but we shall calm the waves in time.
- Harmonious Resonance: Can you hear it? The land itself cries out for balance to be restored.
- Harmonious Resonance: It’s not surprising, though. Only Koda’s ears seem to hear the cries for balance.
- Blue Ice Shining Claw of Koda: I have extended the paw of harmony to our brethren on the ailing sanctuaries.
- Blue Ice Shining Guard: Our stability will restore their balance.
- Blue Ice Shining Claw of Koda: When refugees arrive, place them on the path to security.
- At Twoloop
- Twoloop Villager (1): Have you seen Slupwoot recently?
- Twoloop Villager (2): She went to Leopard's Tail Valley, even though quaggan told her it was dangerous.
- Twoloop Villager (1): Quaggan certainly hopes nothing happened to her.
- Twoloop Villager (2): Quaggans should send someone to look for her.
- Twoloop Villager (1): HelloOOoOOOo!
- Twoloop Villager (2): It is such a nice day. How are you doing?
- Twoloop Villager (1): Delightful. Quaggan is excited for the Quaggan Games. Yes, quaggan is getting very excited indeed.
- Twoloop Villager (2): Quaggans should go together. Quaggan would also like to see them.
- Dredge Cannonball
- Guard's Journal
- Icehammer's Journal
- Quartermaster's Journal
- Shrine to Koda
- Snowcaller's Journal
- Voice Attendant's Journal
- Resource nodes