From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- No Scope — Critical hits on foes within the range threshold have a chance to grant fury. Fury grants you ferocity.
- Modified Ammunition — Deal increased strike damage for each condition on a foe.
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge. Tool belt skills remove conditions. Engage Photon Forge cannot activate this trait.
- Lock On — Striking a stealthed foe triggers Invisible Analysis. Disabling a foe triggers Controlled Analysis. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Kinetic Battery — Gain Kinetic Charges when you use a tool belt skill. At maximum, charges gain a burst of speed.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 16, 2019||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update: