From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Merciful Ambush - When you apply stealth to an ally, they heal and revive over a short duration. Stealth yourself and your target when reviving an ally.
- Shadow's Embrace - Remove conditions periodically while in stealth.
- Hidden Thief — Stealing grants you stealth. Deception skills gain reduced recharge.
- Meld with Shadows - Stealth lasts longer when it's granted by your skills. Gain increased movement speed while stealthed.
- Cloaked in Shadow — Gaining stealth blinds nearby foes. Blinding foes siphons health from them.
- Shadow's Rejuvenation - Regenerate health and initiative while in stealth.
- Also revives up to 5 downed allies by 5% per pulse up to 25% revive healing per ally.
- This skill pulses upon activation and each second thereafter.
- Allies without stealth entering the refuge also gain stealth, with no target limit (similar to the Mesmer skill Veil).
- The long stealth duration makes this skill useful for communing at hero challenges, reaching vistas while avoiding combat, looting heavily guarded chests, reviving an ally, or finishing enemy players in World versus World and Structured PvP.
- Leaving the refuge before it expires will remove stealth and cause Revealed.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release:
|July 26, 2016||
|April 15, 2014||
|October 29, 2013||
|October 15, 2013||
|May 28, 2013||
|January 28, 2013||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.