From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Thief (skill list)
- Training cost
- 4 Hero points
- Game link
Deception. Create a pulsing refuge at the target area that heals allies and cloaks them in stealth.
- Healing: 1,775 (0.9)?
- Stealth (3s): Invisible to foes.
- Number of Targets: 5
- Pulses: 5
- Duration: 4 seconds
- Radius: 240
- Combo Field: Dark
- Range: 600
— In-game description
- Hidden Killer — Gain bonus critical-hit chance while stealthed. This bonus lingers for a short duration after you've been revealed.
- Merciful Ambush — Heal when you enter or exit stealth. Stealth yourself and your target when reviving an ally. This effect also applies to stealth you grant to allies.
- Shadow's Embrace — Remove conditions when you enter or exit stealth. This effect also applies to stealth you grant to allies.
- Meld with Shadows — Gain superspeed when you enter or exit stealth.
- Leeching Venoms — Venom utility skills siphon life from struck foes. Gain stacks of Spider Venom when you enter or exit stealth. Siphoning can only occur once per strike.
- Cloaked in Shadow — Gaining stealth blinds nearby foes. Blinding a foe siphons health from them.
- Cover of Shadow — Gain protection when you enter or exit stealth. This effect also applies to stealth you grant to allies.
- Shadow's Rejuvenation — Gain initiative when you enter or exit stealth.
- Payback — When Renewing Gaze triggers, this trait restores a portion of the recharge time needed by your healing, utility, and elite skills. Excludes racial skills.
- Dark Sentry — Apply Rot Wallow Venom to allies you grant barrier to. Outgoing healing to allies is increased. Rot Wallow Venom effect cannot apply to yourself.
- Panaku's Ambition — Gain barrier when you strike foes with a stealth attack. When you apply stealth to allies you also grant them barrier. This effect can only be received once and will reset when stealth is removed.
- Allies without stealth entering the refuge also gain stealth, with no target limit (similar to the Mesmer skill Veil).
- Leaving the refuge before it expires will remove stealth and cause Revealed.
- This skill pulses upon activation and each second thereafter.
- Each pulse affects 5 targets and extends the stealth by 3 sec and heals for 355 + (0.18 * Healing Power) at level 80.
- Each pulse revives up to 5 downed allies by 5% per pulse up to 25% over the full duration.
- Staying in the field for its full duration will provide up to 15 seconds of stealth, leaving the stealthed characters 11 seconds of stealth once the field expires.
- The long stealth duration makes this skill useful for communing at hero challenges, reaching vistas while avoiding combat, looting heavily guarded chests, reviving an ally, or finishing enemy players in World versus World and Structured PvP.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
|July 26, 2016||
|April 15, 2014||
|October 29, 2013||
|October 15, 2013||
|May 28, 2013||
|January 28, 2013||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.