From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Duration: 3s
- Prevents Capture-Point Contribution
— In-game description [?]
- Monk's Focus - Using a meditation skill heals you and grants fury to allies in a radius. Meditation skills have reduced recharge.
- Grants the user Renewed Focus for the duration.
- You are only invulnerable while channeling this skill.
- Dodging or weapon swapping while channeling this skill will cancel the invulnerability and your virtues will not be recharged.
- The virtues are recharged little before invulnerability ends.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 09, 2014||
|October 22, 2012||
|October 01, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: