From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Strike your foe with a flurry of strikes, distorting the space around you, making you evade attacks.
— In-game description [?]
- Evasive Mirror - Gain a barrier that reflects projectiles after a successful evasion.
- Fencer's Finesse - Gain a stacking ferocity effect when you or one of your illusions strikes with a one-handed sword or a spear. Reduces recharge on sword and spear skills.
- Mental Defense - Cast Lesser Phantasmal Defender on your attacker when you successfully block or evade an attack.
- The damage of this ability is increased by 100% in PvE areas only.
- If you move while channeling the skill, it cancels your attack and the blur effect. The skill will also go on full cooldown.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|October 18, 2016||
|June 25, 2013||
|June 11, 2013||
|December 03, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: