- This article is about the attribute. For the aspect of the hidden personality system, see Personality.
Ferocity is a secondary attribute which increases critical damage. At level 80, every 15 points of ferocity adds 1% to the character's critical damage. At other levels the ferocity required for 1% critical damage is gives 5/7(≈0.714) times the Precision required. [verification requested]
Utility skills that increases Ferocity
Traits that increase Ferocity
- Retributive Armor - Gain toughness for a period of time when blocking an attack. Gain ferocity based on your toughness. (7% of toughness is given as a bonus to ferocity)
- Axe Mastery - Critical axe hits gain extra adrenaline. Gain ferocity for each axe you are wielding. Reduce recharge on axe skills.
- Honed Axes - Gain ferocity while wielding an axe in your main hand. Winter's bite is now an AoE skill. Axe skills recharge faster.
- Elemental Surge - Based on your attunement, arcane skills inflict a condition on foes. Gain more ferocity when you use an arcane skill. Arcane skills recharge faster.
- Fencer's Finesse - Gain a stacking ferocity effect when you or one of your illusions strikes with a one-handed sword or a spear. Reduces recharge on sword and spear skills.
- Practiced Tolerance - Gain ferocity based on your precision.
- No Quarter - Landing a critical hit while under the effects of fury increases the duration of fury. Gain increased ferocity while under the effects of fury.
Equipment prefixes that increases Ferocity
Upgrade components that increases Ferocity
- Peridot gemstones
- Ruby gemstones
- Beryl gemstones
- Opal gemstones
- Rune of the Air
- Rune of the Golemancer
- Rune of Rage
- Rune of Divinity*
- Rune of the Ogre*
- Rune of the Scholar
- Rune of the Eagle
- Rune of the Ranger
- Rune of the Traveler*
- Rune of the Wurm*
- Superior Sigil of Cruelty*
Runes and Sigils marked with a * do not follow the normal benefit pattern. See the respective rune pages for more info.
Consumables that increases Ferocity
- Bowl of Simple Bean Chili
- Bowl of Fancy Bean Chili
- Bowl of Zucchini Chili
- Bowl of Tomato Zucchini Soup
- Bowl of Cauliflower Soup
- Bowl of Butternut Squash Soup
- Bowl of Curry Butternut Squash Soup
- Bowl of Sauteed Zucchini with Nutmeg
- Bowl of Cauliflower Sautee
- Bowl of Eggplant Sautee
- Bowl of Truffle Sautee
- Furious Maintenance Oil
- Furious Sharpening Stone
- Minotaur Steak
- Sesame Roasted Dinner
- Plate of Coriander Crusted Meat Dinner
- Plate of Steak and Asparagus Dinner
- Plate of Truffle Steak Dinner
- Plate of Roasted Cactus
- Ferocity is not affected by personality choices, including character creation options such as Brute, despite its description.