- This article is about the attribute. For the aspect of the hidden personality system, see Personality.
Ferocity is a secondary attribute which increases critical damage. At level 80, every 15 points of ferocity adds 1% to the character's critical damage. At other levels the ferocity required for 1% critical damage is 5/7(≈0.714) times the Precision required. [verification requested]
Utility skills that increases Ferocity
Traits that increase Ferocity
- Retributive Armor - Gain toughness for a period of time when blocking an attack. Gain ferocity based on your toughness. (7% of toughness is given as a bonus to ferocity)
- Axe Mastery - Critical axe hits gain extra adrenaline. Gain ferocity for each axe you are wielding. Reduce recharge on axe skills.
- Honed Axes - Gain ferocity while wielding an axe in your main hand. Winter's bite is now an AoE skill. Axe skills recharge faster.
- Elemental Surge - Based on your attunement, arcane skills inflict a condition on foes. Gain more ferocity when you use an arcane skill. Arcane skills recharge faster.
- Fresh Air - Recharge air attunement on a critical hit.
- Fencer's Finesse - Gain a stacking ferocity effect when you or one of your illusions strikes with a one-handed sword or a spear. Reduces recharge on sword and spear skills.
- Practiced Tolerance - Gain ferocity based on your precision.
- No Quarter - Landing a critical hit while under the effects of fury increases the duration of fury. Gain increased ferocity while under the effects of fury.
- Assassin's Presence - Increase the ferocity of nearby allies.
Equipment prefixes that increase Ferocity
This table lists triple-attribute prefixes that affect Ferocity as a minor attribute (there are currently no prefixes that have it as the major attribute). For other prefixes that affect Ferocity, see the full listing at item nomenclature.
|Prefix||Major attribute||Minor attribute(s)|
- For trinkets and jewels, Berserker's is equivalent to Ruby, Valkyrie is equivalent to Beryl, and Assassin's is equivalent to Opal.
Upgrade components that increase Ferocity
- Rune of the Air
- Rune of the Golemancer
- Rune of Rage
- Rune of Divinity*
- Rune of the Ogre*
- Rune of the Scholar
- Rune of the Eagle
- Rune of the Ranger
- Rune of the Traveler*
- Rune of the Wurm*
- Superior Sigil of Cruelty*
Runes and Sigils marked with a * do not follow the normal benefit pattern. See the respective rune pages for more info.
Consumables that increases Ferocity
- Bowl of Simple Bean Chili
- Bowl of Fancy Bean Chili
- Bowl of Zucchini Chili
- Bowl of Tomato Zucchini Soup
- Bowl of Cauliflower Soup
- Bowl of Butternut Squash Soup
- Bowl of Curry Butternut Squash Soup
- Bowl of Sauteed Zucchini with Nutmeg
- Bowl of Cauliflower Sautee
- Bowl of Eggplant Sautee
- Bowl of Truffle Sautee
- Furious Maintenance Oil
- Furious Sharpening Stone
- Minotaur Steak
- Sesame Roasted Dinner
- Plate of Coriander Crusted Meat Dinner
- Plate of Steak and Asparagus Dinner
- Plate of Truffle Steak Dinner
- Plate of Roasted Cactus
- Ferocity is not affected by personality choices, including character creation options such as Brute, despite its description.