— In-game description [?]
- Temporal Enchanter - Glamour skills last longer. When you cast a glamour, allies near the glamour gain resistance and superspeed.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| February 22, 2017
- The interval of quickness and slow that this skill applies has been increased from every 1 second to every 2 seconds.
- Quickness and slow duration have been increased from 1 second to 2 seconds.
- This skill now affects up to ten targets.
- This skill will now apply slow through an unblockable attack rather than directly applying through all defense.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- This skill is now classified as a glamour.
- It now pulses 1 second of slow every second on foes in the affected area, in addition to its previous effect of quickness on allies.
| January 27, 2015
- The cooldown on this skill has been reduced from 210 seconds to 180 seconds.
| July 15, 2014
- Fixed a bug that prevented the casting animation from playing if the player had a greatsword equipped.
| May 20, 2014
- Added a skill fact for number of targets: 5.
- Added a skill fact for pulses: 11.
| April 15, 2014
- Fixed a bug that caused the skill to enter cooldown twice.
| June 25, 2013
- Time Warp has had its underwater aftercast reduced by 1.1 seconds.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Time Warp has been added to the game.