From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Attack Speed Increase: 15%
- Adrenaline: 10
- Duration: 15s
— In-game description [?]
- Primal Rage — Gain access to berserk mode and primal bursts.
- Fatal Frenzy — Gain boons when activating berserk mode.
- Savage Instinct — Activating berserk mode breaks stuns and removes conditions.
- Smash Brawler — Reduces the recharge on primal burst skills and berserk mode.
- Blood Reaction — A percentage of precision is given as a bonus to ferocity. This bonus is double in berserk mode.
- Dead or Alive — Taking fatal damage while in berserk mode will heal you.
- Bloody Roar — Taunt enemies when you activate berserk mode. Deal increased damage while using berserk.
- Eternal Champion — Gain stability while in berserk mode. Gain stability and might when you break out of stun.
- Berserk costs 30 points of adrenaline to activate
- Upon using Berserk the skill becomes Locked for the 15 second duration, then the cool down starts once the duration ends.
- While Berserk is active the adrenaline bar becomes a maximum of 10 points
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release: