From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- The local wildlife isn't too dangerous, but the caves are home to a vicious spider queen and her cluster of spiderlings. They'll prey on anything, so I try to warn fresh sprouts away.
Is it really so dangerous?
- Dangerous enough. The young ones sometimes get caught up in their excitement to learn new things. Usually they make it back, but sometimes... I just wish they'd heeded my advice.
- You do what you can. Good luck.
- Good work. Bye.
- During Rescue sylvari trapped in webs
- Some fresh sprouts headed north toward the caves earlier. They're either brave or foolish, but either way they're
- Don't worry. I'll find them.
What danger do you mean?
- The saplings were looking for some rare, delicious mushrooms that grow in the caves. Huge spiders took over those caves to catch animals looking for mushrooms. I've seen them try to take people, too.
- I'll go check on them.
- I hate spiders. Good luck.
- Nope. I'm not into crawling around in caves.