Prototype Position Rewinder
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Equip a position rewinder, which can be used to rewind your position to a previously marked location.
— In-game description
|Hafren||Eastern Complex||Sandswept Isles||175,000 +|
|1||Mark Location||1||Store a location in your position rewinder.|
|1||Mark Location||1||Update the location stored by the position rewinder.|
|2||Rewind||30||Return to the location stored in your position rewinder.|
- Cannot be used in Dungeons, Fractals, Raids, WvW, PvP or guild mission instances.
- As it is a gizmo, this item can be used more than once.
- Double clicking this item equips a bundle that grants the skills Mark Location and Rewind (only with a marked location).
- Rewind is available for 30 seconds after using Mark Location. The remaining time is indicated by the Position Rewinder effect.
- There does not seem to be a distance limit. Teleporting over 5000 range will trigger a loading screen.
- There is a 1 second cooldown on Mark Location, but there is a 30 seconds cooldown on Rewind.
- Rewind can be used mid-air but Mark Location can't.
- Can be equipped and used while in combat.
- While Position Rewinder effect is active, the bundle can be unequipped without losing the marked location (and therefore the Rewind skill)
- Can be used while also using Diving Goggles.
- The equipped bundle uses the skin of The Anomaly.
- A similar item, named "Enchanted Hourglass", was accidentally whitelisted to appear in the items API 18 months prior to the release of Sandswept Isles. That item would have reset a character's position 10 seconds after use.