Village of Butcher's Block
Village of Butcher's Block
The Village of Butcher's Block is an area within Diessa Plateau. This is one of the larger towns of Diessa Plateau. It is currently celebrating Meatoberfest for the charr, which causes it to be a target by both dredge and Separatists.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Assist Lakor Grizzlemouth in keeping Meatoberfest running smoothly (16)
- Butcher's Block Waypoint —
Butcher's Block Vista —
- Climb up the ridge line in the northwest corner inside the Village and jump onto the wall. You'll land on a ledge under the top. Walk around to the Vista.
- Defeat Azalus Poisontongue (16)
- Help Kiboz Rapideater herd cattle to Butcher's Block (16)
- Protect the fireworks launchers from Separatists (16)
- Aynna Quicksight (16)
- Bottomless Stomach Soldier (15)
- Caas Boomwatcher (16)
- Cook (15)
- Dejected Soldier (15)
- Fang Foulgut (16)
- Farmer (15)
- Hungry Soldier (15-16)
- Inebriated Soldier (16)
- Iron Legion Soldier (16)
- Old Soldier (16)
- Radarr Boommaker (16)
- Rancher (15)
- Rend Sunderscorch (16)
- Rija Firemasher (16)
- Soldier (15)
- Unquenchable Thirst Soldier (15)
- Azalus Poisontongue (16)
- Bartender (16)
- Lakor Grizzlemouth (16)
- Oxnard Bonestrap (16)
- Vaastas Meatslayer (16)
- Wolf (15-17)
- Rancher: I almost didn’t recognize you without your pack of shiftless, troublemaking farmhands.
- Farmer: I’d stake them in a fight over those cattle watchers of yours.
- Rancher: Keep an eye on ‘em. Those guys always have excuses, but they’re never short of energy when it’s time to scrap.
- Farmer: Don’t I know it! But first I’ll need a drink.
- Rancher: Not a bad idea. First round’s on you.
- Rend Sunderscorch: Simmer those coals nice and slow.
- Cook: You got anything better to do than breathe down my neck?
- Rend Sunderscorch: This is my job! I’m the Mayor of Meatoberfest, and I have to teach you right!
- Cook: Mayor? We never elected you.
- Rend Sunderscorch: I've won the barbecue competition ten years in a row! That qualifies me!
- Rend Sunderscorch: Rake those coals nice and slow. You do your job, and I’ll do mine.
- Azalus Poisontongue: Woah! You two are so puny that if you had cubs together, somebody might mistake 'em for human.
- Soldier (1): He didn't just...
- Soldier (2): Oh yes, he did.
- Azalus Poisontongue: I'm just sayin'...
- Azalus Poisontongue: (yawn) Now's a good time for a drink or three.
- Radarr Boommaker: This party's getting kind of dull. H-hey. I know how to liven things up!
- Caas Boomwatcher: What do you have in mind, boss?
- Radarr Boommaker: Explosions! As far as the eye can see. Every boom will be a roar for Meatoberfest!
- Caas Boomwatcher: (roar) I like it!
- Soldier (1): Start sharpening your claws, 'cause this year's gonna be the best Meatoberfest ever!
- Soldier (2): I've heard this rant. "Butchering cattle! Rending pigflesh! Spattering blood and beer in an orgy of feasting!"
- Soldier (1): What are you, a sylvari?
- Soldier (2): If you start talking about the Meat Fairy leaving sausage patties under your pillow, I'm gonna batter you unconscious.
- Soldier (2): Get back to work.
- Soldier (1): I can’t wait! It’s almost time for my favorite holiday.
- Soldier (2): You’re not talking about that again.
- Soldier (1): Meatoberfest! Beef! Pork! Moa! Dolyak! Hot sauce! Pickled eggs! Blackened potatoes! Sour cabbage! Boiled beer!
- If Protect the fireworks launchers from Separatists was successful
- Caas Boomwatcher: Woo! That was incredible! Will you teach me how to do that, boss?
- Radarr Boommaker: Sure I will. After Meatoberfest. For now, let's eat! Big explosions always make me hungry.
- Caas Boomwatcher: Me too. Let's eat!
- Butcher's Block may be a homage to Butchersblock Mountains, a zone within the MMORPG Everquest.