Village of Butcher's Block
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Village of Butcher's Block
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Assist Lakor Grizzlemouth in keeping Meatoberfest running smoothly (16)
- Butcher's Block Waypoint —
Butcher's Block Vista —
- Climb up the ridge line in the northwest corner inside the Village and jump onto the wall. You'll land on a ledge under the top. Walk around to the Vista.
- Aynna Quicksight (16)
- Bottomless Stomach Soldier (15)
- Caas Boomwatcher (16)
- Cook (15)
- Dejected Soldier (15)
- Fang Foulgut (16)
- Farmer (15)
- Hungry Soldier (15-16)
- Inebriated Soldier (16)
- Iron Legion Soldier (16)
- Old Soldier (16)
- Radarr Boommaker (16)
- Rancher (15)
- Rend Sunderscorch (16)
- Rija Firemasher (16)
- Soldier (15)
- Unquenchable Thirst Soldier (15)
- Azalus Poisontongue (16)
- Bartender (16)
- Lakor Grizzlemouth (16)
- Oxnard Bonestrap (16)
- Vaastas Meatslayer (16)
- Wolf (15-17)
- Rancher: I almost didn't recognize you without your pack of shiftless, troublemaking farmhands.
- Farmer: I'd stake them in a fight over those cattle watchers of yours.
- Rancher: Keep an eye on 'em. Those guys always have excuses, but they're never short of energy when it's time to scrap.
- Farmer: Don't I know it! But first I'll need a drink.
- Rancher: Not a bad idea. First round's on you.
- Rend Sunderscorch: Simmer those coals nice and slow.
- Cook: You got anything better to do than breathe down my neck?
- Rend Sunderscorch: This is my job! I'm the Mayor of Meatoberfest, and I have to teach you right!
- Cook: Mayor? We never elected you.
- Rend Sunderscorch: I've won the barbecue competition ten years in a row! That qualifies me!
- Rend Sunderscorch: Rake those coals nice and slow. You do your job, and I'll do mine.
- Azalus Poisontongue: Woah! You two are so puny that if you had cubs together, somebody might mistake 'em for human.
- Soldier (1): He didn't just...
- Soldier (2): Oh yes, he did.
- Azalus Poisontongue: I'm just sayin'...
- Azalus Poisontongue: (yawn) Now's a good time for a drink or three.
- Soldier: You have a job to do? Or do you just stay there drinking all day?
- Fang Foulgut: I fought in the last war against Flame Legion. I was wounded getting my entire warband to safety.
- Soldier: So now you're too weak to fight, huh?
- Fang Foulgut: No. It’s my job to hit loud-mouthed punks with a barstool.
- Radarr Boommaker: This party's getting kind of dull. H-hey. I know how to liven things up!
- Caas Boomwatcher: What do you have in mind, boss?
- Radarr Boommaker: Explosions! As far as the eye can see. Every boom will be a roar for Meatoberfest!
- Caas Boomwatcher: (roar) I like it!
- Soldier (1): Start sharpening your claws, 'cause this year's gonna be the best Meatoberfest ever!
- Soldier (2): I've heard this rant. "Butchering cattle! Rending pigflesh! Spattering blood and beer in an orgy of feasting!"
- Soldier (1): What are you, a sylvari?
- Soldier (2): If you start talking about the Meat Fairy leaving sausage patties under your pillow, I'm gonna batter you unconscious.
- Soldier (2): Get back to work.
- Soldier (1): I can't wait! It's almost time for my favorite holiday.
- Soldier (2): You're not talking about that again.
- Soldier (1): Meatoberfest! Beef! Pork! Moa! Dolyak! Hot sauce! Pickled eggs! Blackened potatoes! Sour cabbage! Boiled beer!
- If Protect the fireworks launchers from Separatists was successful
- Caas Boomwatcher: Woo! That was incredible! Will you teach me how to do that, boss?
- Radarr Boommaker: Sure I will. After Meatoberfest. For now, let's eat! Big explosions always make me hungry.
- Caas Boomwatcher: Me too. Let's eat!
- Butcher's Block may be a homage to Butchersblock Mountains, a zone within the MMORPG Everquest.