The blood-borne energies of the Ascalonian Aqueduct reside within the Old Grendich Aqueduct, beneath the Grendich Ruins. Though now hidden away below the ground, empty wells and lakeside passages still allow access to these older ruins.
- This ancient channel was once the sole water supply for Grendich. Its stream ran red with blood after the Searing, imbuing the Ascalonian aqueduct with lasting energy.
- Pile of Phantasmal Residue in your inventory) Hold the phantasmal essence up to the light. (if you have a
- Commune with this place of power.
- Leave it alone.
- You've gained all you can from this place of power.
- The hero challenge lies underground, which can be entered in three ways. One way is to drop into a well north-by-north-east of the Blasted Moors Waypoint. The second way in is a passage in the ruins NW of the Moors; go up the steps on the southeast side of the ruins; when you pass the first wall, turn left and walk in. The third is via an underwater tunnel from Blackblade Lake.
- If you have any quartz crystals in your inventory, you will get the opportunity to fuse them instead of holding up the essence up to the light.