Roller Beetle Time Trial: Ghostfire Run
Roller Beetle Time Trial: Ghostfire Run
Complete a lap as quickly as possible!
— Adventure objective
|Search YouTube for videos related to Roller Beetle Time Trial: Ghostfire Run.|
Click the Youtube video link on the right to see some successful gold time trial runs.
One possible consistent sequence to attain gold on this race is the following:
- Begin the race with an immediate boost between the lamppost and stump, making sure to collect the first boost orb between the first and second course marker.
- After navigating through the second course marker (around the turn in the road), boost again up the hill as soon as you're lined up with the next race marker.
- Continue through the markers in as straight a line as possible.
- Begin a sharp left drift as you pass through the race marker before the lumber pile. Alternatively, do a sharp turn and let go of the forward acceleration key to keep your momentum and make the turn without drifting.
- After making it through the downed tree area (one marker past the lumber pile), boost again taking care to not hit any of the trees in the forest.
- Be sure to avoid the center wall in the double staircase at Old Holtimm Abbey.
- Jump through the window, avoiding the rubble in the center of the window.
- Drift through the next race marker, boosting as soon as you are pointed at the following marker.
- Be careful with the next corner (the 3 markers around the tree). This one is easy to over- or under-correct, which will stall your speed.
- Boost as soon as you collect the next boost orb, aim for the right side of the gap to get the least airtime possible.
- Drift in a hard-right turn as soon as you make contact with the ground. It is possible to clip through the edge of the rubble pile without losing much speed.
- Be sure to ramp up the left side of the hole after the boost orb. If you go through the central steeper hill, you will jump over the next checkpoint and have to backtrack.
- Do a sharp right-left S drift through the next two checkpoints.
- Once again, continue as straight as possible through the next few checkpoints, avoiding obstacles. Your boost should be available after passing the second post S-drift race marker.
- If you have the Bond of Vigor mastery, it is best to use this in this zone as you can get a decent double boost, minimizing the speed loss on the following hill.
- Do not boost after the downhill point just beyond Blasted Moors Waypoint, as there is a sharp u-turn coming up and the speed will be wasted. It is better to save the boost for after the drifting turn.
- Do a sharp left drift, avoiding the rocks on the left (they will knock you in the air and shoot you off the course).
- Boost down the road, taking as straight a line as possible. There are a few lampposts and trees to avoid through the next few markers, but they are fairly clear to avoid.
- When going through the race markers around the wall east of Nageling Waypoint, try to take the path between the trees and the wall. This is smoother and gives a better line going into the finish line.
- Speed through the finish line with your sub-1:45 time!
|Gold||01:45||80,010||Roller Beetle Course: Gold|
|Silver||02:30||40,005||Roller Beetle Course: Silver|
|Bronze||03:00||26,670||Roller Beetle Course: Bronze|
|Gold||01:45||0||Roller Beetle Time Trial: Gold|
|Silver||02:30||0||Roller Beetle Time Trial: Silver|
|Bronze||03:00||0||Roller Beetle Time Trial: Bronze|
- Time Trial: You can practice the course while the race is being set up. Ready to set a new lap record?
- I'm going for speed.
- I'm not really the racing type.
- Daily Roller Beetle Racing: Daily Racer: Ghostfire Run — Complete the roller beetle race event in Diessa Plateau. (0) (Historical)
- Roller Beetle Racing: Rolling Racer: Ghostfire Run — Complete a lap of the roller beetle race in Diessa Plateau within the time limit. (This achievement can be completed in the race event or adventure.) (3)
- Roller Beetle Racing: Rolling Ace: Ghostfire Run — Complete a lap of the roller beetle race in Diessa Plateau within the challenge time limit. (This achievement can be completed in the race event or adventure.) (5)
- Roller Beetle Racing: Rolling Competitor: Ghostfire Run — Complete 15 laps of the roller beetle race in Diessa Plateau. (This achievement can be completed in the race event or adventure.) (3)