The Blasted Moors
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The Blasted Moors
1 1 3 2 1
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help the Blood Legion combat ghost siege weapons (19)
- Blasted Moors Waypoint —
Moorwatch Tower Vista —
- The only way to access the vista is to run south-east, where you will stumble upon Mad Mardine and his "cattlepult". Walk up to the cattlepult and interact with it, and you will find yourself on top of the tower. If he's using it to launch cows, wait until he's finished first.
- Jumping Puzzles
- Grendich Gamble
- Raven (80)
- Ascalon Ghost Minion
- Ascalonian Archer
- Ascalonian Cultist
- Ascalonian Fighter
- Ascalonian Mage
- Ascalonian Peasant
- Veteran Ascalonian Enchanter
- Veteran Ascalonian Fighter
- Veteran Ascalonian Mage
- Ghost Cannon
- Ghost Trebuchet
- Korin Hauntfoe: Shut up! Aren't you going to do anything about it?
- Jager Haunteyes: You're the one who got hit by a flying cow, not me.
- Korin Hauntfoe: Fine. I'll take care of this.
- Jager Haunteyes: Did you find the culprit behind the flying cow?
- Korin Hauntfoe: I have a good idea, but I don't know for sure.
- Jager Haunteyes: Do you think cows migrate?
- Korin Hauntfoe: What are you talking about?
- Jager Haunteyes: You know, like birds.
- Korin Hauntfoe: Don't be stupid.
- Jager Haunteyes: We could have been the witness of something truly rare! A migrating cow.
- Jager Haunteyes: Maybe it was an exotic cow, from somewhere far away.
- Korin Hauntfoe: There is no thing such as a flying cow. Get that through your thick skull.
- Jager Haunteyes: Hey, did you hear that? I thought I heard a "moo" just now.
- Korin Hauntfoe: What? Where? Incoming!
- Jager Haunteyes: Hahaha. Got ya. I didn't hear a thing.
- Korin Hauntfoe: I'll kill you if you do that again.