Town of Nageling
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Town of Nageling
- Diessa Plateau
- Connects to
- Rancher's Wash (E)
Freewain Pastures (N)
Wodron Glens (NW)
Noxin Dells (S)
Oldgate Clearing (SW)
Click to enlarge.
The Town of Nageling is an area within the Diessa Plateau. This large walled settlement is occupied mostly by charr soldiers. One Blood Legion soldier in the town describes it as being in the "Middle of cattle territory. Ranches all around. Nageling is a Hub."
Locations and objectives
- Nageling Waypoint —
- Defeat the Separatists assaulting the Town of Nageling (18) [Group Event]
- Defeat the giant assaulting the Town of Nageling (18) [Group Event]
- Blood Legion Soldier (19)
- Farmer (17)
- Iron Legion Engineer (18)
- Iron Legion Marksman (18)
- Iron Legion Soldier (17-18)
- Marri Strongshot (17)
- Old Soldier (17)
- Soldier (17)
- Worker (17)
- Breen Teardealer (17)
- Farrin Quickpaw (17)
- Kina Snatchstone (17)
- Raax Ironmaw (17)
- Zaan Ruinbringer (17)
- Warthog (17)
- Minotaur (19)
- Forest Grub (16)
- Resource nodes
- Herb Seedlings
- Blood Legion Soldier: Any trouble over here?
- Soldier: Separatists tried another raid. I think they might come back.
- Blood Legion Soldier: Well, I'll just have to kill every one of them.
- Raax Ironmaw: What's the good word?
- Blood Legion Soldier: I get to kill someone today. You?
- Raax Ironmaw: Heard some bad news. There's a guy selling watered-down potions. I think he's a Flame Legion spy.
- Blood Legion Soldier: I'll talk to the other potion purveyors. If I find a spy, I'll gut him.
- Raax Ironmaw: Heh. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
- Raax Ironmaw: Man, I love this job. Selling potions to charr is like selling compost to sylvari. There's always a demand.
- There is a chicken called "Dinner" which after attempting to pick up several times, you eventually catch. It can be given to an Old Soldier standing on the north side of the building between the two structures where merchants stand.
- The town features a Statue of a female charr holding what could be a lantern. While there is no plaque to identify who the statue depicts, it does bear a strong resemblance to a Black Citadel statue of a former Legionnaire of the Soul Warband, Ofela Soulcleave.
- The town stands at the exact same spot a charr prison camp once did at the height of the human-charr conflict following The Searing.
- Nægling was one of two swords that the legendary hero Beowulf used in his adventures.