From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Blue Desert Borderlands
- Green Desert Borderlands
- Red Desert Borderlands
- Male charr Priory Explorer at Charrgate Haven
- Grendich or Oldgate. It's so tough to decide. Both places have ruins, and both promise a rich return on our time investment. Knowledge abounds in these plains. Knowledge and cow patties.
- I'll leave you to your decision.
- Female charr Priory Explorer at Charrgate Haven
- There aren't many Durmand Priory explorers out this way. Any relics worth finding have been trampled by cattle or damaged by careless mill workers. This area is too organic for me.
Where would you rather be?
- Lion's Arch. Now that's a place ripe for research. If you're a student of culture and racial interactions, as I am, you'd know what I mean. The people-watching alone could keep me busy for decades.
- Good to know.
- We all pay our dues. See ya.
- Talking to one during Solve the mystery of the haunted marsh with Queen Jennah present
- No! Something's not right... We've come so far... Don't listen to her! We're not enemies.
- Stay strong!
- Talking to one during Solve the mystery of the haunted marsh with Zojja present
- Knowledge through death? No! We must fight!
- Keep it up!
- At Ghostsummit
- Where can I dig up some choice artifacts?
I have some ideas.
- The options are: the north or the northwest. Both present their own problems. So...
- The north seems a good place to start.
- How about the northwest?
- Give me some time to think about it.
- Human Priory Explorer at Mangonel Bivouac
- I just don't get why we have to be out here. Sure, dwarven artifacts are interesting, but not as much as staying alive. Surely, we can make better weapons than the dwarves did.
Why are you out here?
- My boss got it into his head that we need dwarven weaponry to win this war against the Flame Legion. Frankly, I think we're wasting our time, but I follow orders.
- Good luck.
I'll help protect you if you want to go look now.
- I suppose. Stick close, though. I'm not keen on dying out here.
- Norn Priory Explorer at Mangonel Bivouac
- When it came time to pick an order, I had one criterion—the cuisine. The Vigil will march for days without eating. You ask the Order of Whispers what's for dinner, you can't get a straight answer.
And the Durmand Priory?
- They put a lot of thought into it. They can cook the moose around here 36 different ways. Mix ice elementals with cinnamon and they tase
You picked the Durmand Priory for the food?
- There's also the adventure. None of the other orders would be in a cave, way out here, looking for ancient dwarven artifacts and clues about the dragon minions. But yeah, mostly the food.
- Sounds like you made the right choice.
- As long as you're happy.
- Sylvari Priory Explorer at Amnoon Civic Center
- We're headed to north to help explore an ancient dwarven mine in Fortune's Vale. That is, if the waitress ever gets back here with our tea order.
- Good luck on your adventure!
- General greets
- Knowledge is the greatest treasure.
- Knowledge is power.
- You have questions?
- Asuran Priory Explorer greets
- You come seeking knowledge?
- The answer is out there.
- One's knowledge cannot go beyond one's experience.
- Norn Priory Explorer greets
- I'm a hands-on academic.
- What have you got for me?
- Everything is in moderation, including moderation.
- Research is only as useful as its practical application.
- Any interesting news?
- I learn something new every day.
- I do most of my research at the pub.
- Sylvari Priory Explorer greets
- Rely on your knowledge.
- Study the past to survive the future.
- May your knowledge flourish.
- Seize the moment.
- With knowledge, we will drive away evil.
- Expand your knowledge while here.
- Human Priory Explorer greets
- So many mysteries in the world.
- May Kormir enlighten you.
- We know so little.
- You search for knowledge?
- Charr Priory Explorer greets
- The past should inspire the future.
(Finished searching for artifacts): [verification requested]
- That fulfills my needs. Thank you.