The Halrunting Plains is a narrow plain within Diessa Plateau. It contains the entrance to Wayfarer Foothills which is overlooked by the charr guardpost at Charrgate Haven. There is a practice combat arena at Butcher's Yard were soldiers refine their skills. Charr from the nearby Village of Butcher's Block come here to gather supplies for Meatoberfest.
Locations and objectives
- Charrgate Haven Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Butcher's Yard —
- Hero Challenges
- Shaman Purda (15)
- Charrgate Haven
- Defend Rimtooth, the pack marmox, from dredge (15)
- Defeat the plains wurm before Karris Quickcalm must return to Butcher's Block (16) [Group Event]
- Ash Legion Spy (16)
- Blood Legion Soldier (16)
- Iron Legion Engineer (16)
- Iron Legion Marksman (16)
- Iron Legion Soldier (16)
- Karris Quickcalm (16)
- Naat Surestrike (16)
- Pry Bloodtuner (15)
- Ranch Hand (15)
- Black Bear (15-16)
- Wolf (15-16)
- At the Charrgate Haven
- Lionguard: The only fur that's gonna keep me warm out here is a furnace.
- Lionguard (1): Let's you and me head over to the fighting pit tomorrow. I could use the exercise.
- Lionguard (2): Great idea. You could use the exercise.
- Lionguard (1): Why you mangy—
- Lionguard (2): Save it for the pit. Haha!
- Priory Explorer: I heard Meatoberfest is what you norn call a moot.
- Lionguard: Yup. You may look different, but you charr know how to party like norn.
- Priory Explorer: (laugh) You mean you party like charr.
- Lionguard: Is that a challenge? (chuckle)
- Priory Explorer: I heard you're going to Meatoberfest over in Butcher's Block.
- Lionguard: Only thing that'll keep me from it is death. You going?
- Priory Explorer: (laugh) I plan to come back with so much meat between my teeth, I'll be chewing on it for days.
- Lionguard: (hardy laugh)
- Priory Explorer (1): Those dredge did a number on my blade. I'm gonna be sharpening it for days.
- Priory Explorer (2): Yeah. You never know what crazy tools they got under their armor to snag your weapon.
- Priory Explorer (1): Personally, I think the real problem is their hard skulls.
- At Butcher's Yard
- Adventurer (1): What they lack in finesse, they make up for with enthusiasm.
- Adventurer (2): If I didn’t know better, I’d say they were norn in ugly masks.
- Blood Legion Soldier: You get that new sword you requisitioned?
- Iron Legion Soldier: Not yet. You know how it is. Ten thousands forms stand between me and my new weapon.
- Blood Legion Soldier: Sadly, that’s an enemy none of us can vanquish.
- Norn Adventurer (1): Only thing missing here is beer.
- Norn Adventurer (2): You nailed it.
- Ranch Hand (1): Oh, did you see that?
- Ranch Hand (2): Impressive! That had to have hurt!
- Ranch Hand (1): I think I saw his eyelids peel back!
- Ranch Hand (2): That’s the way to teach 'em a lesson!
- Ranch Hand (1): Keep your shield up!
- Ranch Hand (2): Yeah! Excellent form!