From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
1 1 3
Location within Wayfarer Foothills
- Wayfarer Foothills
- Connects to
- Borealis Forest (N)
The Grekvelnn Burrows (NE)
Click to enlarge.
Outcast's Cleft is an area within the Wayfarer Foothills. It holds a Sons of Svanir camp used to launch raids on the nearby shrines dedicated to the Spirits of the Wild.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Honor the Spirit of Wolf (4)
- Outcast's Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Alpenzure Cave —
- Heart of the Wolf —
- Hirbadd's Camp —
- Kill the ice drake broodmother (3)
- Stop the grawl from stealing drake eggs (3)
- Defeat the Svanir Dragon Shaman (4)
- Destroy the dredge tower (4)
- Run with Wolf's pack and destroy the Svanir camp (4)
- Stop dredge from repairing their tower (4)
- Protect the norn while they search for the dredge leader (5)
- Grimarr Molesmasher
- Shaman Gamli (5)
- Warrior (2)
- Daav (5)
- Shaman Vigmarr (4)
- White Moa (3-4)
- Son of Svanir (4)
- At Heart of the Wolf
- Warrior: A hundred kills for Wolf! I've come to boast of my prowess.
- Shaman Vigmarr: Stand before the shrine with pride. Wolf welcomes you home.
- Warrior: My heart is weary of the hunt. I ask for Wolf's insight.
- Shaman Vigmarr: Meditate before the shrine. Seek Wolf's guidance.
- Warrior: No matter where I hunt, I know he runs with my pack.
- Resource nodes
- Aspen Sapling