From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
11 1 1
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Honor the Spirit of Raven (2)
- Horncall Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Heart of the Raven —
Horncall Vista —
- Climb up the hill towards the Heart of the Raven Point of Interest, turn south and jump on the roof of the building, then climb up the beams to the higher roof and the vista.
- Answer riddles posed by Raven's statues (2)
- Andar Westward (2)
- Habel Icebreaker (1)
- Mica (2)
- Oska (2)
- Raven Acolyte
- Shaman Freygirr
- Uron Passblocker (3)
- White Moa (3)
- Alpine Skelk (2)
- At the Heart of the Raven
- Warrior (3): You won't believe it! I tricked twenty grawl into attacking each other!
- Shaman Freygirr: Laugh before the shrine.
- Warrior (4): I've traveled far to bring Raven tribute.
- Shaman Freygirr: He sees how far you've traveled. And he sees how far you have to go
- Warrior (5): I've returned from the mountaintop. Raven whispered to me on the winds.
- Shaman Freygirr: Raven sees all. May your spirit soar.
- At Horncall
- Hunter: So, my cousin had a huge right arm. The girls sure did tease him!
- Local: Hey, I remember him! Good old "Big Arm."
- Hunter: I think the teasing got to him. He struck north some time ago, and we haven't seen him since.
- Local (1): I've made enough dried chicken feet talismans to take a load to the haven.
- Local (2): You actually manage to sell those horrible things?
- Local (1): Oh yes. Humans think they bring good luck, and charr use them to pick their teeth.
- Warrior (1): So, there I was, surrounded by drakes, and the broodmother coming at me. My sword was broken...
- Warrior (2): You obviously lived. What happened?
- Warrior (1): I grabbed a small drake and swung it by its tail, bashing its own mother with it.
- Warrior (2): (laugh) Bear's teeth, that's inspired.