The Frozen Maw
The Frozen Maw
The Frozen Maw is a meta event that takes place in Hunter's Lake and Frusenfell Creek within Wayfarer Foothills and every two hours ends with Glorious Chests when the Svanir shaman chief is defeated. The event chain begins every even hour on a quarter past the hour.
- The Maw is quiet.
- Nearby grawl have grown unusually aggressive and are now assaulting Krennakk's Homestead.
- Scholar Brogun waits at Krennakk's Homestead for help investigating the aggressive grawl near the Maw.
- Scholar Brogun is headed to the Maw to investigate the grawl.
- The grawl are worshipping a dragon totem. It must be destroyed. Scholar Brogun declares victory after 5:00 if Totem isn't destroyed.
- The Sons of Svanir are summoning something in the Maw. Svanir summoning ritual completes in: 15:00
- A powerful Svanir shaman is menacing the Maw.
- Kill the Svanir shaman chief to break his control over the ice elemental (10) [Group Event]
- The Svanir shaman chief has been driven from the Maw.
- After the Dragon Totem is destroyed
- Champion Svanir Shaman Chief: How dare you defile my spirit's totem! Face the wrath of Dragon!
- Scholar Brogun: Stop him! Do not let him summon any help!
- Champion Svanir Shaman Chief: Bow down and despair!
- Scholar Brogun: We have to interrupt the ritual!
- Veteran Svanir Guard Leader: Stand back or die! The shaman must finish his ritual.
- Scholar Brogun: We can't let the Sons gain control of the lake. Let's stop them first, then focus on the shaman's ritual.
- Scholar Brogun: Don't worry about the ritual yet! We have to disrupt the Svanir takeover of the lake first.
- If the Svanir Guards and Portals have not been destroyed in time
- Champion Svanir Shaman Chief: ?
- Once the Svanir Guards and Portals have been destroyed
- Champion Svanir Shaman Chief: What? How did you get to me so fast? Fine! I can finish this quickly with a little effort.
- Ad Infinitum I: Finite Result: Burning Frozen Core
- Frostfang III: Tooth of Frostfang: Ice Elemental Residue
- Incinerator III: Spark: Icy Core — Acquire an icy core from the chest after defeating the Svanir Shaman Chief at the Frozen Maw in Wayfarer Foothills.
- Meteorlogicus I: The Experimental Scepter: Ice's Bite
- Meteorlogicus I: The Experimental Scepter: Icy Rime
- The Flameseeker Prophecies I: The Experimental Shield: Svanir Shaman Chief — Bring an Anthology of Villains to the defeat of the Svanir Shaman Chief at the Heart of Corruption in Wayfarer Foothills.
- The Predator III: The Hunter: Assassinate the Svanir Shaman Chief — Kill the Svanir Shaman Chief at the Heart of Corruption in Wayfarer Foothills.
- Decade of the Dragons: Decade of Champions: Frozen Maw — Defeat the Champion Svanir Shaman Chief and break his control over the ice elemental in Frusenfell Creek in Wayfarer's Foothills. (1)
- Failing any of the events won't change how the meta event plays out. It'll always move on to the next step.
- Scholar Brogun will say an audible line of "Finish your drinks, it's fighting time" that can be heard within range of him. At this point the event will begin.
- The event chain will end regardless if the totem is successfully destroyed and the Svanir Shaman Chief isn't scheduled to appear (Around 15 mins past the hour every second hour).
- Before Tequatl Rising, beating all the pre-events before the timer ran out would reduce the Shaman's health by 25%.