1 2 1
Click to enlarge.
Halvaunt Snowfield is an area in Wayfarer Foothills. It holds the Lionguard outpost Crossroads Haven, which has become a meeting place amongst merchants traveling between Hoelbrak and the Ascalonian territories.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help the Lionguard keep Crossroads Haven safe (13)
- Crossroads Haven Waypoint —
- Halvaunt Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Edenvar's Homestead —
- Crossroads Haven
- Agata (11)
- Alfrad Brewerson
- Almarr (11)
- Crossroads Guard (13)
- Deputy Glaegi (13)
- Giel (12)
- Ginna Stoneskaald (12)
- Lodgemaster Edenvar (10)
- Miner (10)
- Rutger the Proud (13)
- Son of Svanir
- Tresse (12)
- Uren (12)
- Valdi the Lush
- Lionguard (13)
- Blacksmith Aina (12)
- Foreman Agvior (10)
- Gautarr (13)
- Haldis (13)
- Hemma (13)
- Sheriff Asta (13)
- Surveyor Falki (10)
- Thangus (13)
- Doe (12-13)
- Dolyak (11)
- Longhorn Ram (12-13)
- Longhorn Sheep (11-12)
- Moose (13)
- Stag (12-13)
- Veteran Ram (11-12)
- Dredge Ratnik (10-11)
- Owl Griffon (12-13)
- Son of Svanir (11-14)
- Veteran Pinesoul (13)
- Giel: That charr merchant should be by here soon.
- Uren: That one that sells guns and alcohol? Ah, good. Something to keep me warm.
- Uren: Those boys are up on the mountain again. Them and their Svanir cult.
- Giel: I've never seen anything like this.
- Rutger the Proud: I didn't raise my boy to become one of those ice-heads worshiping our greatest enemy. I have no son now!
- Tresse: I don't get it. What're they doing at the shrine on the mountaintop?
- Uren: I think they worship the spirit of Svanir.
- Giel: No, it's worse than that. They're worshipping Dragon.
- Tresse: I've had it with those Svanir punks. They're up on the mountaintop again.
- Uren: I thought Svanir died a long time ago.
- Tresse: So did Jora. That doesn’t stop them from threatening all the women around here.
- Uren: Not just the women. Anyone who isn’t a Son of Svanir.
- Tresse: Next time I hike north, I’m bringing a keg.
- Uren: Next time, I’ll walk without shoes.
- Tresse: I’ll drink a toast to every tree I pass.
- Uren: I’ll walk to the northern caves wearing nothing but a bear skin!
- Tresse: My way’s more fun.
- Uren: You seem awfully grim. Worried about the next moot?
- Giel: I have nothing to fear at the next moot. The bards will be reciting my saga for days.
- Uren: Won’t be long before you have a wife, then.
- Giel: That’s what worries me.
- At Edenvar's Homestead
- Foreman Avgior: What's wrong, Aina? You look upset.
- Blacksmith Aina: Those Sons of Svanir attacked the haven again. Who ever heard of an unsafe haven?
- Foreman Avgior: The haven will recover. But I could send some of my miners up here to watch over you, if you want.
- Blacksmith Aina: Babysitters? I can handle this myself, thanks. If the Sons show up, Ginna and I will send them packing.
- Foreman Avgior: Ha! I believe it! How about some ore from the dredge mine instead? We stumbled across the motherlode.
- Blacksmith Aina: Are you kidding? I can make some really nice armor with that ore. Thanks!
- Foreman Avgior: Anytime.