Twilight I: The Experimental Nightsword
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Twilight I: The Experimental Nightsword is a Legendary Weapons collection achievement to gain the precursor weapon, Dusk, for the legendary greatsword, Twilight. This collection is the first step to obtain the first tier of the precursor, Dusk Experiment.
|Twilight I: The Experimental Nightsword||Legendary Weapons||3|
|All things must end, all kingdoms perish, and every day must finish in the fall of night. Consider the finality of all things by meditating on the transience of power and glory throughout Tyria,
all in order to take your first steps in creating the legendary precursor known as Dusk.
|Collected 15 Items||3|
|1||Final Sorrow||Item||Trophy||Hint: A gift from the ghost of Elise after helping Fen visit her grave in the Bonerattler Caverns of Harathi Hinterlands.|
|2||Malchor's Demise||Item||Trophy||Hint: Cleanse the Cathedral of Zephyrs in Malchor's Leap and loot this from the chest.|
|3||Orr's Fall||Item||Trophy||Hint: Visit the Vizier's Tower, where the fall of Orr originated, and loot this from the chest there.|
|4||Ascalon's Searing||Item||Trophy||Hint: Read about the end of the Ascalonian human civilization at the Shards of War in the Plains of Ashford.|
|5||Scarlet's Demise||Item||Trophy||Hint: Examine the wreckage of the Breachmaker in Lion's Arch.|
|6||Marionette's Defeat||Item||Trophy||Hint: Examine the wreckage of the clockwork marionette in Lornar's Pass.|
|7||Reactor Meltdown||Item||Trophy||Hint: Experience the meltdown of the Thaumanova Reactor in the Fractals of the Mists, and loot this from the chest.|
|8||Aetherblade's Downfall||Item||Trophy||Hint: Experience the end of the Mai Trin in the Fractals of the Mists, and loot this from her chest.|
|9||Molten Collapse||Item||Trophy||Hint: Experience the end of the Molten Alliance Leaders in the Fractals of the Mists, and loot this from their chest.|
|10||Nightmare's Legacy||Item||Trophy||Hint: Defeat the Toxic Alchemist in Kessex Hills and loot this from her corpse.|
|11||Return to the Depths||Item||Trophy||Hint: Sink the Ash Horizon in Sparkly Fen.|
|12||Research Destruction||Item||Trophy||Hint: Destroy the Inquest research facility at Bauxite Alchemicals in Malchor's Leap, and loot this from the chest there.|
|13||Ocean Supremacy||Item||Trophy||Hint: Defeat Taidha Covington in Bloodtide Coast and loot this from her chest.|
|14||Overlord's Defeat||Item||Trophy||Hint: Defeat the Harathi Overlord in Kessex Hills and loot this from his corpse.|
|15||Modniir's Ruin||Item||Trophy||Hint: Defeat the Modniir Ulgoth in Harathi Hinterlands and loot this from his chest.|
- Final Sorrow - Elise's ghost only appears after Fen has walked slightly deeper into the cave after leaving her grave, and despawns while he is still in the cave near the other gravestones.
- Malchor's Demise is obtained by completing the event Protect the Cathedral of Zephyrs (Risen Lieutenant) without opening a chest. Will be awarded whether you succeed or fail, as long as you have some participation.
- Orr's Fall requires someone to open the puzzle chest to spawn the Veteran Risen Wizard, subsequently spawning the grand chest that contains the collection item.
- Ascalon's Searing requires you to click 'Examine' twice in a row.
- Marionette's Defeat - the examine option is active under the sword's hilt of the jumping puzzle for the vista.
- Scarlet's Demise requires the player to swim down to the bottom of the wreckage to find the place to examine.
- Ocean Supremacy and Modniir's Ruin are world bosses, use a World Event timer of your choice to time them.