From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Stygian Deeps —
- The point of interest is located beneath the island.
Stygian Deeps Vista —
- There is a vista on top of the point of interest island in the center.
Fort Trinity Vista —
- There is a vista on the airship near Fort Trinity, it's on the end of a spar.
- The Long Way Around
- Destroy the Risen galleon ship before it offloads its entire Risen crew (71)
- Defend Stygian Deeps from the Risen krait (72)
- Destroy the Risen krait harpoons before the Pact are forced to turn back (72)
- Help Azzan hunt down the Risen krait arcanoss before it escapes (72)
- Help Pact Crusader Bodil find her missing companion, Alyxx (72)
- Kill the Risen megalodon menacing explorers between Fort Trinity and Orr (72) [Group Event]
- Kill the champion Risen krait nimross (72) [Group Event]
- Protect Valbjorn Deepdelver as he explores the Orrian shipwreck (73)
- Pilot Wanni: Don't get me started on that sentient ficus. Where you found here I can't venture a guess. I'd feel much safer with an asura engineer.
- Captain Skyfire: You have no faith Wanni! She's never done wrong by me or my ship. Let her do her job and you just keep steering the ship.
- On the Pact Airship
- Priory Explorer (asura male): Keep an eye out for places with lore and knowledge.
- Priory Explorer (human female): Ancient undead guarding archaic secrets. I love this job.
- Priory Explorer (asura male): I'm tired of taking so much grief from the grunts.
- Priory Explorer (human female): They've got their swords. We've got our spells. Don't let it get to you.
- Captain Skyfire: This ship will show the world just how powerful and inventive the charr are.
- Pilot Wanni: You always say that. And yet, everyone knows we asura are the most ingenious race in all of Tyria.
- Captain Skyfire: Perhaps. But can the asura fly? I think not! Leave it to the charr to solve that mystery!
- Pilot Wanni: I'll have you know that before I took this post I was close to developing my own system of levitation.
- Pilot Wanni: It's hardly my fault that the landings were so rough. You'd think people would brace for it.
- Captain Skyfire: You just make sure our landings are smooth and I won't make an example of you.
- Pilot Wanni: Captain! I've been examining the velocitator and it is clearly malformed. I'm not sure there are any gyroscopic inverters at all!
- Pilot Wanni: And don't get me started on the clack
- Captain Skyfire: Wanni, don't make me come down there! You are here to fly this thing, not comment on it.
- Pilot Wanni: Yes sir! I'll keep my opinions to myself. I'd hate to trouble your simple mind with facts.
- Captain Skyfire: What did you say?
- Pilot Wanni: I—I said that I'd hate to trouble your brilliant mind with tracts. There are several dealing with air travel you know.
- Captain Skyfire: Right. Well, carry on then. I don't have time for your pontificating.
- Engineer Kalee: I'm not sure why this one is always giving me trouble, but I think this should do it.
- Engineer Kalee: I love my job. Everything down here is shiny and working to perfection. We'll take down Zhaitan for sure!
- Engineer Kalee: It's never a dull day working with my cannons. There's plenty of maintenance to keep me busy!