From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Smothering Auras — Fire auras have increased duration. Applying auras to allies removes conditions, and transmuting auras removes conditions from nearby allies.
- Elemental Shielding — Auras you grant to allies also grant protection.
- Geomancer's Training — Strike damage from nearby foes is reduced. Earth weapon skills gain reduced recharge.
- Invigorating Torrents — Auras you grant also grant regeneration and vigor.
- Hardy Conduit — Overloads grant protection. Protection gains increased damage reduction.
- Elemental Bastion — Heal allies you grant an aura to. Grant frost aura to nearby allies when struck while below the health threshold.
- Magnetic Aura is only applied to the caster, unless Powerful Aura is equipped.
- The duration increase is not affected by Boon Duration.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|March 05, 2019||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: