From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Dual Attack. Form a frozen blade and spin it toward your enemies.
— In-game description
- Serrated Stones — Bleeding you inflict has increased duration. Deal increased damage to bleeding foes.
- Superior Elements — Dual Attack skills weaken enemies. Attacks against weakened foes have increased critical chance.
- Elemental Pursuit — Gain superspeed when inflicting inhibiting conditions on enemies.
- Elemental Refreshment — Grant barrier to yourself and nearby allies when using Dual Attack skills.
- Swift Revenge — Gain swiftness when using a Dual Attack. Deal increased strike damage to enemies while under the effects of swiftness or superspeed.
- Invigorating Strikes — Gain vigor when using a Dual Attack. Dodge rolling grants a barrier.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 27, 2023||
|February 14, 2023||
|November 29, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 10, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: