From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Engineer (skill list)
- Parent skill
- Photon Wall
- Profession mechanic
- Tool belt
- Game link
Fire a crippling bolt of light at your target. Allies the bolt passes through are granted swiftness. Projectile velocity and damage increased while above the heat threshold.
- Damage: 186 (0.7)?
- Damage: 106 (0.4)?
- Swiftness (3s): +33% Movement Speed
- Cripple (3s): -50% Movement Speed
- Number of Targets: 5
- : 100%Velocity Increase Above 50% Heat
- Combo Finisher: Physical Projectile
- Range: 1,000
— In-game description
- Aim-Assisted Rocket — Missile hits launch a rocket at your target. After enough rockets have been fired, an orbital strike is called instead. This trait has an internal cooldown.
- Modified Ammunition — Deal increased strike damage for each condition on a foe.
- Soothing Detonation — Heal nearby allies when using a tool belt skill.
- Invigorating Speed — When you gain swiftness, you also gain vigor.
- Compounding Chemicals — Heal yourself when you grant yourself a boon. Gain increased concentration.
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge. Tool belt skills remove conditions. Engage Photon Forge cannot activate this trait.
- Kinetic Battery — Gain Kinetic Charges when you use a tool belt skill. At maximum,[sic] charges gain a burst of speed.
- Enhanced Capacity Storage Unit — Increases maximum heat capacity. While above 100% heat, periodically gain might. Some skills and traits gain additional heat tiers.
- With the trait Enhanced Capacity Storage Unit when above 100% heat this skill increases damage by 20% in PvE and 10% in PvP and WvW.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 29, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: