From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Destroy ranged attacks while casting magical projectiles.
— In-game description [?]
- Right-Hand Strength - Critical hit chance with one-handed weapons is increased. Sword skills recharge faster.
- Movement interrupts channeling.
- The destroying projectiles does not count as block or reflect.
- The projectile(s) from this skill keeps to the ground, meaning that it can be aimed only horizontally; its path vertically is always along the ground. It also means that targets cannot be hit if there is a gap or large elevation in the ground between the target and the caster (eg. the harpies in the Uncategorized Fractal).
- A Basilisk's gaze attack ignores this skill.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|July 26, 2016||
|May 20, 2014||
|May 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: