Fire an arrow that fills the target area with a poisonous cloud. Foes at or above the poison threshold are dazed.
(The same foe cannot be dazed more than once per interval.)
- Damage: 220 (0.6)?
- Poison (2s): 67 Damage, -33% Healing Effectiveness
- Daze: ½s
Number of Targets: 5
Poison Threshold: 5
Field Duration: 4s
- Radius: 240
- Combo Field: Poison
- Range: 900
— In-game description [?]
- Poison is applied each second for the duration of the area of effect.
- Daze Interval is unique per Choking Gas AoE.
- Triggers Signet of Malice once for the initial damage and once per condition pulse for each target affected.This means if the maximum number of targets are hit with both the initial hit and subsequent 4 tricks of poison, a maximum of 25 triggers for a single field is possible.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| September 23, 2017
- Fixed an incorrect field-duration skill fact.
| June 20, 2017
- The daze duration of this skill has been increased from 0.5 seconds to 1 second.
- Poison duration has been increased from 2 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Daze interval has been increased from 1 second to 4 seconds.
- All of these changes affect PvP only.
| May 16, 2017
- Increased damage by 200%.
- This skill now briefly dazes foes with 5 or more stacks of poison every pulse.
- The same foe cannot be dazed more than once every second.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Decreased the poison duration from 3 seconds to 2 seconds.
| September 09, 2014
- This skill now deals a small amount of damage on the initial impact.
| April 15, 2014
- Reduced the poison per pulse from 5 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Added a weakness skill fact when traited with Lotus Poison.
| April 30, 2013
- Added an Unblockable skill fact to reflect functionality.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Choking Gas has been added to the game.