Fire an arrow that fills the target area with a poisonous cloud. Foes at or above the poison threshold are dazed.
(The same foe cannot be dazed more than once per interval.)
- Damage: 220 (0.6)?
- Poison (2s): 67 Damage, -33% Healing Effectiveness
- Daze: ½s
Number of Targets: 5
Poison Threshold: 5
Field Duration: 4s
- Radius: 240
- Combo Field: Poison
- Range: 900
— In-game description [?]
- Poison is applied each second for the duration of the area of effect.
- Daze Interval is unique per Choking Gas AoE.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| June 20, 2017
- The daze duration of this skill has been increased from 0.5 seconds to 1 second.
- Poison duration has been increased from 2 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Daze interval has been increased from 1 second to 4 seconds.
- All of these changes affect PvP only.
| May 16, 2017
- Increased damage by 200%.
- This skill now briefly dazes foes with 5 or more stacks of poison every pulse.
- The same foe cannot be dazed more than once every second.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Decreased the poison duration from 3 seconds to 2 seconds.
| September 09, 2014
- This skill now deals a small amount of damage on the initial impact.
| April 15, 2014
- Reduced the poison per pulse from 5 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Added a weakness skill fact when traited with Lotus Poison.
| April 30, 2013
- Added an Unblockable skill fact to reflect functionality.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Choking Gas has been added to the game.