From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- See also: Interrupt#Related traits
- Confounding Suggestions - Chance to inflict stun whenever you daze a target. Increased stun and daze duration.
- Dazzling - Dazing a foe also applies vulnerability.
- Duelist's Discipline - Pistol attacks from you and your illusions have a chance to cause bleeding. Interrupting a foe recharges pistol skills.
- Master of Misdirection - Confusion you inflict lasts longer. Reduces recharge of shatter skills.
- Ineptitude - Interrupting a foe inflicts blind, and blinding a foe inflicts confusion.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|May 20, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: