From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the class of weapon. For the specific weapon sold by NPC weaponsmiths, see Basic Torch.
The torch is an off-hand only weapon and can be crafted by a huntsman. Torches always grant at least one skill that burns foes. The torch also provides a source of light in darker areas. The maximum damage range for torches is 828 - 972.
Skills by profession
|4||Zealot's Flame||15||Set yourself alight, periodically burning up to three nearby foes.|
|4||Zealot's Fire||¾||Throw your Zealot's Flame to damage the targeted foe.|
|5||Cleansing Flame||3¼||15||Breathe magical flames that damage foes and cure conditions on allies.|
|4||Blaze Breaker||½||15||Smash your torch into the ground, creating a deadly shock wave that conditions foes.|
|5||Flames of War||½||25||Cleanse conditions and become a mobile fire field that burns nearby foes. When the field expires, it explodes, damaging foes and burning them again.|
|4||Throw Torch||½||15||Throw your torch and burn your foe.|
|5||Bonfire||½||25||Set a fire around you, damaging and burning foes.|
|4||The Prestige||30||Disappear in a cloud of smoke, blinding nearby foes and losing conditions. Reappear three seconds later, burning nearby foes.|
|5||Phantasmal Mage||Phantasm||¾||30||Strike and burn nearby foes. Create an illusion that burns foes and grants fury to allies.|
Necromancer (requires Scourge)
|4||Harrowing Wave||½||20||Unleash a wave of corrupted fire, burning and tormenting enemies.|
|5||Oppressive Collapse||¾||25||Corrupt the ground under your target; if they remain within the area, they will be knocked down. Grant might to allies near your target based on how many conditions they have.|
- Torch Proficiency — You can wield torches in your off hand.
- Torch Proficiency — You can wield torches.
- Radiant Fire — Gain Zealot's Flame when you critically hit an enemy. Burning you inflict has increased duration, and your torch skills gain reduced recharge.
- Heat the Soul — Reduced recharge on torch skills. Gain condition damage while wielding a torch.
- Ambidexterity — Gain condition damage while wielding a torch or dagger. Torch and Dagger skills recharge faster.
- The Pledge — Reduces recharge on torch skills. Flame bursts from torch skills inflict additional burning.
- Fell Beacon - Torch skills gain reduced recharge. Gain expertise based on your condition damage.