From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
|Backfire||0.75||6||Deals damage, causes burning, and grants fury.|
- Phantasms have their own unique weapon strength that is independent of the player's equipped weapon rarity. The mage has a weapon strength range of 2459-2772, with the midpoint being 2615.5.
- Phantasmal Fury — Your phantasms have fury.
- Sharper Images — Illusions inflict bleeding on critical hits.
- Persisting Images — Phantasms have increased health and spawn with retaliation.
- Protected Phantasms — Phantasms gain distortion briefly upon creation. Illusions gain protection when you activate a shatter skill.
- Illusionary Inspiration — Phantasms grant regeneration to nearby allies. Summoning a phantasm casts Lesser Signet of Inspiration.
Will not trigger if you have no boons to share.
- The Pledge - Reduces recharge on torch skills. Flame bursts from torch skills inflict additional burning.
- Phantasmal Haste — Phantasms attack more often.
- Illusionist's Celerity - Reduces recharge on illusion-summoning skills.
- Chronophantasma — Your phantasms are resummoned after the first time they are shattered.
(Resummoned phantasms are briefly dazed.)
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 22, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|January 27, 2015||
|May 20, 2014||
|December 14, 2012||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- This skill used to be called Backfire, and the skill used by the mage is still called that in the combat log.