From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help the alliance of the Vigil and Priory (56)
- Help the Priory's excavation of the ruins (57)
- Concordia Waypoint —
- Gyre Rapids Waypoint —
Concordia Vista —
- Start climbing the mountain in the notch that cuts into the NW-facing side.
- Escort and defend alliance workers sent to build a watchtower (55)
- Defeat the champion fleshreaver (56) [Group Event]
- Defend Concordia from enemy attack (56)
- Retake Concordia from the enemy (56)
- Defend Rankor Ruins from the Undead (57)
- Protect krewe leader Dobbs as the krewe clears the excavation site (57)
- Repair Overseer (55)
- Sylvan Hound (58)
- Crusader Brice (56)
- Dwynn (56)
- Explorer Ironpaw (58)
- Ixxa (55)
- Loddin (58)
- Researcher Raekk (57)
- Terra (56)
- Ice Drake (56)
- Alpine Stalker (55-56)
- Green Moa (55)
- Ooze (57)
- Crested Raptor (56)
- Alpine Skelk (56)
- Forest Spider (56)
- Explorer Verconda: Reports indicate the dragons'[sic] undead forces are knocking on our southern door, so to speak. We have little time before they swarm us.
- Scholar Wekeline: I want scouts out to map the terrain. Surely we can use these hills to our advantage.
- Explorer Verconda: I'll arrange it.
- Resource nodes
- The Concordia waypoint was destroyed by events during the Living World storyline. Although it is required for map completion, it is permanently contested.