From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Fionnghuala Scratch prepare their defenses (54)
- Points of Interest
- Stovepipe Pogue —
- Murellow (54)
- Chief Akik'tak (55)
- Chief Tin'ikeek (54)
- Drunk Skritt (54)
- Skritt Forager (54)
- Skritt Lobber (54)
- Skritt Pistolier (54)
- Skritt Sentry (54)
- Cave Spider (53)
- Ale Keg
- Dwarven Powder Keg (rare)
- Elixir of Heroes
- Frying Pan (rare)
- Gear (rare)
- Jotun Greatsword
- Metal Bar
- Drunk Skritt: More tasty beer, yes?
- Drunk Skritt: Share tasty beer, yes?
- Skritt Forager: Finding best wall things! Put them together, make shiny house!
- Skritt Forager: Build biggest place ever! More tools!
- Chief Akik'tak: ?
- Chief Tin'keek: Working is good. Makes life here better.
- Chief Akik'tak: Work's no fun. Life's short. Why not just do what we want?
- Chief Tin'keek: Wrong, Akik'tak. Have to do more than just drink.
- Chief Akik'tak: Beer make skritt happy!
- Chief Tin'keek: Beer is distracting skritt. Work not happening. Skritt must focus.
- Chief Akik'tak: Don't listen to Tin'ikeek. Let's all drink beer. Beer is good for you.
- Chief Tin'keek: Beer better in small sips, not by the bellyful.
- Enemy skritt in this area drop no loot, unless an event is active.
- Fionnuala (also spelled Fionnghuala, pronounced FIN-goo-lah) was a character in Irish mythology.