From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Timberline Falls
- Connects to
- Serpent Stones (E)
Pythian Point (N)
Mount Maelstrom (S)
Talus Waterslide (W)
Click to enlarge.
Malorean Wilds is a location in the southwest of Timberline Falls. This section of the swamp is used by the Pact to prevent the nearby Risen to pour in from Mount Maelstrom.
Locations and objectives
- Talus Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Caer Evermore —
- Basilisk (59)
- Pink Moa (58)
- Risen Krait Damoss (60)
- Risen Thrall (59)
- At Caer Evermore
- Vigil Crusader: We've been waiting so long for these Priory scholars to get ready, I'm afraid I'll need to redo all my preparations.
- Vigil Crusader: I wouldn't mind playing bodyguard to the Priory if we had something to guard against. I'm tired of sitting around, waiting.
- Scholar Warryn: Our preparations are nearly completed for our journey into the ruins. Can you be ready to depart in two days time?
- Vigil Crusader: I don't know how the Priory works, but we Vigil have been ready to go since we got here. We're on your schedule.
- Scholar Warryn: Excellent. I'll let you know when we will embark.
- Scholar Warryn: I filed the report for the Priory. It's on its way.
- Scholar Warryn: The Stone Summit dwarves enslaved the Deldrimor dwarves, as well as other races.
- Scholar Warryn: The history of the dwarves fascinates me. To think, they warred among themselves.
- Mounts are disabled in this area.