White Paper Hill
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
White Paper Hill
Locations and objectives
- White Paper Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Balddistead —
- At Balddistead
- Hunter: Finally found out what happened to my knife-cleaning cloth. Found it in some sheep droppings this morning.
- Hunter: I wish the skritt wouldn't hang around. They're minor nuisances during the day, but at night, those beady eyes set me on edge.
- Hunter: I think I'll go down to the mines. I'm in the mood to take on a crowd of dredge.
- Hunter: I'm heading south tomorrow. It’s been a while since I hunted grawl.
- Hunter (1): I just met Higilda, the new hunter who lives up the ridge. Did you know her family was killed by dredge? Her mate and two little girls.
- Hunter (2): No! How horrible. I guess that's why she migrated here.
- Hunter (1): I'm going to take her some elk stew in the morning, to welcome her to this side of the mountain.
- Hunter (1): Do you think Higilda has enough firewood? I could share some of mine.
- Hunter (2): There's always so much to do when you first set up stead. I imagine she'd welcome the gift.
- Hunter (1): Did I tell you about the buck I brought down the other day? It charged me after the first arrow.
- Hunter (2): How many did it take to bring it down?
- Hunter (1): Three, and not because my aim was off. It also took three trips to get it all home. The beast was enormous.
- Hunter (1): My cat brought a mouse into our lodge the other day and let it go. The mouse ran under the potato bin.
- Hunter (2): What did you do?
- Hunter (1): I fried it with a lightning bolt and gave kitty a steaming hot meal.
- Hunter (1): I heard there are dredge northeast of here.
- Hunter (1): They're no challenge. They have no pride. It's like hunting cows.
- Hunter (2): What about the grawl?
- Hunter (1): A worthy foe, especially in numbers. Let's go.
- Hunter (1): I could hunt these hills for the rest of my life.
- Hunter (2): Then that is what I wish for you, my friend.
- Hunter (1): The dredge have a long history of persecution. You know, they were once enslaved by the asura?
- Hunter (2): I don't care. It doesn't excuse their murderous deeds.
- Hunter (1): You know a lot about dredge. I need you to help me.
- Hunter (2): So what? You're going to hunt down the entire race because they killed your family?
- Hunter (1): That sounds about right.
- Hunter (2): Okay. I'm in.
- Elder: The dredge don't care that their drills chase away local wildlife.
- Hunter: They're a disruption of the natural order. Someone really should do something about them.
- Hunter: If dredge poke their noses anywhere near this camp, I'm gonna smash 'em back into the ground.
- Elder: I have nothing against the dredge as a people. They simply need to learn to use wisdom when working with the earth.
- Resource nodes