From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Dragon's End
- Seitung Province
- Sandswept Isles
- Lion's Arch
- Bloodtide Coast
- Metrica Province
- Timberline Falls
- Chapter 1: Experiments Gone Wrong
- Chapter 1: Following the Dream
- Claw - Melee auto-attack.
- Pincer Snap - Melee auto-attack used interchangeably with Claw.
- Crab Shell - The crab channels to withdraw into its shell, blocking incoming attacks and gaining Regeneration. This effect ends after 3 seconds or once 3 attacks have been blocked.
- Turtle Shell - The crab's shell is broken after being hit by 3 attacks. This interrupts Block.
- Stolen skills
- Crabs used to count towards the Indiscriminate Slayer. However, at unknown point it was changed and they no longer count.