From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the ambient creature. For the family of creatures, see Crustacean.
Crabs are small ambient creatures found in the waterways throughout Tyria. Killing them counts towards Shell Slayer achievements.
- Dragon's End
- Seitung Province
- Crystal Oasis
- Sandswept Isles
- Lion's Arch
- Bloodtide Coast
- Metrica Province
- Brisban Wildlands
- Toxal Bog (Summoned randomly)
- Timberline Falls
- Drizzlewood Coast
- Chapter 1: Experiments Gone Wrong
- Statics path
- Chapter 1: Following the Dream
- White Stag path
- Chapter 4: Order Neophyte
- Setting the Stage
- Order of Whispers path
Living World Season 4
- Episode 4: A Star to Guide Us
- Claw - Melee auto-attack.
- Pincer Snap - Melee auto-attack used interchangeably with Claw.
- Crab Shell - The crab channels to withdraw into its shell, blocking incoming attacks and gaining Regeneration. This effect ends after 3 seconds or once 3 attacks have been blocked.
- Turtle Shell - The crab's shell is broken after being hit by 3 attacks. This interrupts Block.
- Stolen skills
- Crabs used to count towards the Indiscriminate Slayer. However, at unknown point it was changed and they no longer count.