From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Assist the asuran researchers (80)
- Points of Interest
- Slag Pools —
- Defeat the coalescence to disperse the ley-line magic (17, 22, 24, 42, 45, 50, 65, 67, 80) [Group Event]
- Collapse the destroyer fissure (80)
- Defeat the dragon minions before they absorb too much ley-line magic (80)
- Kill the Imbued Destroyer Champion (80) [Group Event]
- Death-Touched Destroyer
- Rotting Destroyer
- Veteran Death-Touched Destroyer
- Veteran Rotting Destroyer
- Vine-Touched Destroyer
- Technician: This location is hitting dangerous levels. I don’t know how much longer we can work here.
- Technician: This area is very unstable right now. Energy levels are off the charts.
- Technician (1): Did those little pack rats get themselves stuck again?
- Technician (2): Ten gold says yes.
- Technician (1): I don't gamble when the game is rigged. Leave them. Maybe they'll learn their lesson this time.
- Technician: Someone check my math here: 6 minus 2 Elder Dragons equals an overload of massive magical significance.
- Technician: Both plant and death magic? That would mean... No. Can't be.
- Technician: Hmm... Do you think? Nah. Couldn't be!
- Technician: It's like they've evolved. Like they've somehow absorbed aspects from the deceased Elder Dragons.
- Technician: Taimi will want to see this. Maybe it'll aid her research.
- Technician: I'll be glad when it's time to go back home.
- Upon reviving a Portlable Observation
- Portlable Observation: Restarting. Restarting. Please—stand—by.
- Portlable Observation: Fifty—percent—complete.
- Portlable Observation: Restart—complete. Thank—you—for—your—patience. Beep!
- Fishing nodes
- Coastal Fish