From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Lighthouse Point Vista —
- Assault Lighthouse Point! (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the cache keeper (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the centurion ransacking the area before they escape (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Lighthouse Point from Dominion forces! (80) [Group Event]
- Destroy Dominion bombers before they complete their runs (80)
- Destroy enemy cannons around Lighthouse Point (80)
- Escort Iron and Flame forces to the bridge (80) [Group Event]
- Escort legion forces to the lighthouse (80) [Group Event]
- Escort the supply caravan to the lighthouse (80)
- Find and defuse Dominion mines (80)
- Squash skirmishes around the area to maintain troop morale (80)
- Dominion Blademaster
- Dominion Bladestorm
- Dominion Duelist
- Dominion Engineer
- Dominion Fire Shaman
- Dominion Igniter
- Dominion Marksman
- Dominion Scout
- Dominion Sentinel
- Dominion Shadow
- Dominion Smoke Shaman
- Dominion Soldier
- Dominion Stalker
- Elite Dominion Spy
- Veteran Dominion Bladestorm
- Veteran Dominion Duelist
- Veteran Dominion Engineer
- Veteran Dominion Fire Shaman
- Veteran Dominion Marksman
- Veteran Dominion Scout
- Veteran Dominion Shadow
- Veteran Dominion Soldier
- Veteran Dominion Spy
- Blood Legion Soldier: They're taking him back to base. His leg looks real bad. I'm worried it'll get infected out here.
- Iron Legion Marksman: Damn it. Crecia better hope this is all worth it in the end.
- Iron Legion Engineer: Move it, skin bag!
- Seraph Guard: We're on the same side. Show some respect!
- Iron Legion Engineer: Same side? Yeah, this time.
- Ash Legion Spy: Who cares about this "allies" crap? I'm only here 'cause it's obvious Bangar's out to protect Blood.
- Iron Legion Engineer: Bangar's out to protect Bangar. But you're right. Blood looks out for their own. I don't trust them either.
- Blood Legion Duelist: Sounds like Steelcatcher's really taking the reins on Dominion's side.
- Blood Legion Soldier: That doesn't surprise me. I always got the impression he was hungry for power. Even more than Bangar.
- Blood Legion Duelist: More than Bangar? Really?
- Blood Legion Soldier: Yep. He was just waiting for the right moment. And this war is his moment.
- Blood Legion Duelist: Hmm. You might be right about that.
- Resource nodes
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Bolster the Lighthouse — Spend 600 War Supplies to repair damaged structures or purchase base upgrades at Lighthouse Point in Drizzlewood Coast. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Clear the Lighthouse — Defeat 100 Dominion charr in Lighthouse Point in the Drizzlewood Coast. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Percussive Maintenance — Destroy 25 turrets near Lighthouse Point, Vloxen Mine, Petraj Overlook, or Leadfoot Village in the Drizzlewood Coast. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Pillage the Lighthouse — Destroy 10 structures at Lighthouse Point in Drizzlewood Coast. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Minesweeper — Defuse 3 minefields at the lighthouse or the mines. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Swatting Mosquitos — Destroy 30 Dominion choppers over the village, lighthouse, fortress, or port locations. (0)
- Ambient dialogue triggers upon approaching the related NPCs once the area has been captured by allied forces.