From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
1 3 1
Click to enlarge.
- Renown Hearts
- Demonstrate your fishing skills to the village fishermen (80)
- Hero Challenges
- Village Overlook
- Confront the source of the disturbances at the shrine (80)
- Defeat the naga tide priest! (80) [Group Event]
- Defend the village's supplies from naga raiders (80)
- Escort Detective Joi Bak to the Shrine of Zunraa (80)
- Repel the naga ambushers (80)
- Shing Jea Fishing Tournament (80)
- Shing Jea Fishing Tournament Sign-Up (80)
- Sockeye Salmon
- Spider Hatchling
- Tropical Bird
- Elite Naga Stormcaller (At Village Overlook; chance to spawn)
- Elite Naga Venomcaller (At Village Overlook; chance to spawn)
- Elite Naga Wavecaller (At Village Overlook; chance to spawn)
- Naga Stormcaller
- Naga Venomcaller
- Naga Wavecaller
- Veteran Naga Stormcaller
- Veteran Naga Venomcaller
- Veteran Naga Wavecaller
- Fisherman (1): I swear! That place is crawling with ghosts.
- Fisherman (2): The temple up on the hill? That's just something we tell kids to keep them from playing in it.
- Fisherman (1): Well, I went to check it out yesterday—my friend said not to miss it while I was here...
- Fisherman (1): And one of them nearly sucked my soul straight out of my nose.
- Fisherman (2): Your nose? Really?
- Fisherman (1): My nose.
- Fisherman (2): I'll spread the word. Tell people to keep their distance.
- Fisherman (3): I don't think you're hearing me. We've been getting attacked by NAGA. You don't want to fish here just for sport.
- Fisherman (4): A little danger'll get the blood pounding! One of my friends landed an enormous skipjack here last week.
- Fisherman (4): I can't show my face back at the ministry without something bigger and tastier.
- Fisherman (3): Yeah, by going into naga territory.
- Fisherman Benyo: I let fishing clear my head of everyday thoughts so that poetry can take their place.
- Fisherman Benyo: A day like every other; my line connects sky to sea.
- Fisherman Benyo: Hook descends, heavy with bait, through eddies and seagrasses.
- Fisherman Benyo: But though my stomach rumbles, the fish may not answer.
- Fisherman Benyo: She called me a fool; I called her a doctor.
- Fisherman Benyo: Called her a doctor? Where were you planning to go with that, Benyo?
- Fisherman Benyo: You know what's better than running around, looking worried? Fishing.
- Fisherman Benyo: Stranger! Grab a pole—clear your mind.
- Tournament Organizer Yu: This reminds me of the time I reeled in a tuna the size of your standard field bull.
- Tournament Organizer Yu: Did it one-handed. Other arm was still healing from an altercation at the tea house. Never mind that.
- Tournament Organizer Yu: It was right around the time Li was made minister. He was a looker back in those days.
- Tournament Organizer Yu: That man could turn some heads, mine included. These days, I see him and think, "What the hell happened?"
- Tournament Organizer Yu: Guess I shouldn't talk. Ha, I think the same thing when I look in the mirror.
- Jade Battery
- Jade Lantern
- Jade Tech Chest
- Jade Tech Defensive Protocol
- Jade Tech Offensive Protocol
- Security Turret
- Sunken Kurzick Wreckage
- Resource nodes
- Ancient Sapling
- Cherry Blossom Sapling
- Strawberry Patch
- Sugar Pumpkin
- Orichalcum Ore
- A group of small turtles can be seen following an Veteran sea turtle near the beaches southeast from Hollow Caves. This is likely a reference to Crush from the Pixar film Finding Nemo, as sea turtles are solitary animals that do not care for their young.