From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Forward Camp Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- United Legions Forward Camp —
- Mastery Insights
- Drizzlewood Coast Insight: Falls
- Ash Legion Captain
- Ash Legion Scout
- Ash Legion Shadow
- Ash Legion Spy
- Blood Legion Blademaster
- Blood Legion Duelist
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Crecia Stoneglow
- Efram Greetsglory
- Ember Doomforge
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend
- Flame Legion Stalker
- Iron Legion Engineer
- Iron Legion Sentinel
- Iron Legion Soldier
- Malice Swordshadow
- Rytlock Brimstone
- Sentinel Legionnaire
- Smodur the Unflinching
- Turon Swordsever
- Near the Forward Camp Waypoint, behind the Quaestor
- Ash Legion Scout: Know what this place needs?
- Blood Legion Soldier: Ummm, a lot of stuff. Why, what were you thinking?
- Ash Legion Scout: Music. I'd be way more motivated if Metal Legion was playing in the background when I had to do boring stuff.
- Blood Legion Soldier: Wouldn't that get annoying after a while?
- Ash Legion Scout: Probably. But when I imagine it, it seems pretty awesome.
- On patrol north of the Forward Camp Waypoint
- Whispers Creator: I feel kinda off today.
- Whispers Keeper: Too much ale last night, huh?
- Whispers Creator: Nah, it's not that. I was nearby the ruins yesterday and...I've had this weird feeling ever since.
- Whispers Keeper: Never knew you were sensitive to the Spirits.
- Whispers Creator: I'm not.
- Standing north of the Quartermaster, next to some rocks
- Blood Legion Duelist: What exactly is Bangar trying to do here?
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend: Wake Jormag. Become all-powerful. Rule absolutely. That kinda thing.
- Blood Legion Duelist: I mean "do to the charr." Does it even matter if he wins? He's already made things so much worse.
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend: Well, seein' what this war's done to some of us, I don't disagree.
- South of the camp, next to the water
- (A Seraph Lieutenant appears at the Forward Camp Waypoint, walks to the Iron Legion Engineer at sitting looking at the waterfall; sitting down as well.)
- Iron Legion Engineer: I still can't believe he's gone. It hits me at random times.
- Seraph Lieutenant: That'll happen. It's gonna take a while.
- Iron Legion Engineer: It's like my mind won't let me process it. I just whish I could've told him...
- (A medium pause.)
- Seraph Lieutenant: It's okay. You don't have to talk about it.
- (The Seraph Lieutenant stands back up and walks back to the waypoint before departing with a mesmer portal.)
- When a Dominion tribune spawns during Alluring Sabotage
- One of the following:
- Lady Kasmeer Meade: Malice, your scouts delivered this: one of Bangar's tribunes just entered the field.
- Malice Swordshadow: Good. Now we eliminate them before they can do any more harm.
- Crecia Stoneglow: Malice, let everyone know: one of Bangar's tribunes is in the field.
- Malice Swordshadow: I assure you, the United Legions will hunt that tribune down.
- Efram Greetsglory: We spotted one of Bangar's turncoat tribunes. Ember, can you—
- Ember Doomforge: I'll mark it on the map. The legions will make quick work of them.
- Once the first tribune has been defeated
- Crecia Stoneglow: Malice, what's the report?
- Malice Swordshadow: Dominion tribunes still hold the territory around Jormag's keep. Five of them, to be exact.
- Ember Doomforge: Each representing their former legion.
- Lady Kasmeer Meade: Blood, Ash, Iron, Flame... The fifth is the Frost Legion?
- Malice Swordshadow: Correct. We need to draw those traitors out.
- Efram Greetsglory: Need to take all their territory. Everything around the keep. Then we advance.
- Crecia Stoneglow: I'm sending an order out. Those five tribunes are our top priority.
- Once the second tribune has been defeated
- Lady Kasmeer Meade: Our forces took down another of Bangar's tribunes. That's two.
- Crecia Stoneglow: They still have a stranglehold on most of the territory. Keep pushing them.
- Lady Kasmeer Meade: We will. Don't worry, Crecia. This fight's just beginning.
- Once the third tribune has been defeated
- Efram Greetsglory: The United Legions hold over half the territory arround Jormag's tower. Tide's turning in our favor.
- Ember Doomforge: Tides don't turn—they rise and fall. We back down now, we'll find ourselves underwater.
- Crecia Stoneglow: Nobody's backing down. Three tribunes down, two to go.
- Once the fourth tribune has been defeated
- Malice Swordshadow: Just one tribune left. Should be easy to surround them.
- Lady Kasmeer Meade: Can't let our guard down. They'll use everything they have to protect that territory.
- Crecia Stoneglow: They've been throwing everything they have at us the whole time. Let's make sure they know it's not enough.