From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Location within Drizzlewood Coast|
- Drizzlewood Coast
- Connects to
- Leadfoot Village (S)
Sentinel Bay (E)
Cavern of Guiding Spirits (N)
Click to enlarge.
Legions' Alcove is an area in Drizzlewood Coast, providing the main access point for the storyline of Jormag Rising.
Locations and objectives
- Forward Camp Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- United Legions Forward Camp —
- Mastery Insights
- Drizzlewood Coast Insight: Falls
- Ash Legion Captain
- Ash Legion Scout
- Ash Legion Shadow
- Ash Legion Spy
- Blood Legion Blademaster
- Blood Legion Duelist
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Crecia Stoneglow
- Efram Greetsglory
- Ember Doomforge
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend
- Flame Legion Stalker
- Hack Strawfang
- Iron Legion Engineer
- Iron Legion Sentinel
- Iron Legion Soldier
- Malice Swordshadow
- Rytlock Brimstone
- Sentinel Legionnaire
- Smodur the Unflinching
- Turon Swordsever
- Near the Forward Camp Waypoint, behind the Quaestor
- Ash Legion Scout: Know what this place needs?
- Blood Legion Soldier: Ummm, a lot of stuff. Why, what were you thinking?
- Ash Legion Scout: Music. I'd be way more motivated if Metal Legion was playing in the background when I had to do boring stuff.
- Blood Legion Soldier: Wouldn't that get annoying after a while?
- Ash Legion Scout: Probably. But when I imagine it, it seems pretty awesome.
- On patrol north of the Forward Camp Waypoint
- Whispers Creator: I feel kinda off today.
- Whispers Keeper: Too much ale last night, huh?
- Whispers Creator: Nah, it's not that. I was nearby the ruins yesterday and...I've had this weird feeling ever since.
- Whispers Keeper: Never knew you were sensitive to the Spirits.
- Whispers Creator: I'm not.
- Standing north of the Quartermaster, next to some rocks
- Blood Legion Duelist: What exactly is Bangar trying to do here?
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend: Wake Jormag. Become all-powerful. Rule absolutely. That kinda thing.
- Blood Legion Duelist: I mean "do to the charr." Does it even matter if he wins? He's already made things so much worse.
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend: Well, seein' what this war's done to some of us, I don't disagree.
- South of the camp, next to the water
- (A Seraph Lieutenant appears at the Forward Camp Waypoint, walks to the Iron Legion Engineer at sitting looking at the waterfall; sitting down as well.)
- Iron Legion Engineer: I still can't believe he's gone. It hits me at random times.
- Seraph Lieutenant: That'll happen. It's gonna take a while.
- Iron Legion Engineer: It's like my mind won't let me process it. I just whish I could've told him...
- (A medium pause.)
- Seraph Lieutenant: It's okay. You don't have to talk about it.
- (The Seraph Lieutenant stands back up and walks back to the waypoint before departing with a mesmer portal.)
- When a Dominion tribune spawns during Alluring Sabotage
- One of the following:
- Lady Kasmeer Meade: Malice, your scouts delivered this: one of Bangar's tribunes just entered the field.
- Malice Swordshadow: Good. Now we eliminate them before they can do any more harm.
- Crecia Stoneglow: Malice, let everyone know: one of Bangar's tribunes is in the field.
- Malice Swordshadow: I assure you, the United Legions will hunt that tribune down.
- Efram Greetsglory: We spotted one of Bangar's turncoat tribunes. Ember, can you—
- Ember Doomforge: I'll mark it on the map. The legions will make quick work of them.
- Once the first tribune has been defeated
- Crecia Stoneglow: Malice, what's the report?
- Malice Swordshadow: Dominion tribunes still hold the territory around Jormag's keep. Five of them, to be exact.
- Ember Doomforge: Each representing their former legion.
- Lady Kasmeer Meade: Blood, Ash, Iron, Flame... The fifth is the Frost Legion?
- Malice Swordshadow: Correct. We need to draw those traitors out.
- Efram Greetsglory: Need to take all their territory. Everything around the keep. Then we advance.
- Crecia Stoneglow: I'm sending an order out. Those five tribunes are our top priority.
- Once the second tribune has been defeated
- Lady Kasmeer Meade: Our forces took down another of Bangar's tribunes. That's two.
- Crecia Stoneglow: They still have a stranglehold on most of the territory. Keep pushing them.
- Lady Kasmeer Meade: We will. Don't worry, Crecia. This fight's just beginning.
- Once the third tribune has been defeated
- Efram Greetsglory: The United Legions hold over half the territory arround Jormag's tower. Tide's turning in our favor.
- Ember Doomforge: Tides don't turn—they rise and fall. We back down now, we'll find ourselves underwater.
- Crecia Stoneglow: Nobody's backing down. Three tribunes down, two to go.
- Once the fourth tribune has been defeated
- Malice Swordshadow: Just one tribune left. Should be easy to surround them.
- Lady Kasmeer Meade: Can't let our guard down. They'll use everything they have to protect that territory.
- Crecia Stoneglow: They've been throwing everything they have at us the whole time. Let's make sure they know it's not enough.
- Fishing nodes
- Lake Fish
- Resource nodes
- Orichalcum Ore
- Rich Orichalcum Vein