From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Judgment Rock is an area within Mount Maelstrom. This beach holds a camp set up by a small sylvari contingent, called the Tyrian Protectors. Judgment Rock is also a religious and pilgrimage site for various hylek tribes.
Locations and objectives
- Judgment Waypoint —
- Hermit Crab (69)
- Resource nodes
- Forester: I constructed a completely self-sufficient flower garden.
- Researcher: I made one of those too, only mine has self-reliant bees that make honey.
- Forester: My garden can mutate into any number of predetermined iterations, and still survive.
- Researcher: When mine mutates, it doesn't just survive, it turns into a veritable paradise of enchanting blossoms and sweet nectar.
- Forester: Are your plants edible, too?
- Researcher: Without question.
- Forester: Perhaps when I return home, I'll visit your garden. Have a little lunch.
- Researcher: You wouldn't dare!
- There is a blocked off canyon of identical design to those that normally house area transitions, leading to the east. The location of a waypoint in such an out of the way area is also suggestive of future plans for this to be an area transition point. There is no area currently located to the east.