From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Mount Maelstrom
- Connects to
- Benthic Kelp Beds (W)
Click to enlarge.
Judgment Rock is an area within Mount Maelstrom. This beach holds a camp set up by a small sylvari contingent, called the Tyrian Protectors. Judgment Rock is also a religious and pilgrimage site for various hylek tribes.
Locations and objectives
- Judgment Waypoint —
- Forester (69)
- Researcher (69)
- Tyrian Protector (69)
- Tyrian Protector Lieutenant (69)
- Hermit Crab (69)
- Resource nodes
- Platinum Ore
- Forester: I constructed a completely self-sufficient flower garden.
- Researcher: I made one of those too, only mine has self-reliant bees that make honey.
- Forester: My garden can mutate into any number of predetermined iterations, and still survive.
- Researcher: When mine mutates, it doesn't just survive, it turns into a veritable paradise of enchanting blossoms and sweet nectar.
- Forester: Are your plants edible, too?
- Researcher: Without question.
- Forester: Perhaps when I return home, I'll visit your garden. Have a little lunch.
- Researcher: You wouldn't dare!
- There is a blocked off canyon of identical design to those that normally house area transitions. During early development, this was planned to lead to a mostly underwater map to the south.
- ^ Cuicani
- ^ Comment by Linsey Murdock, reddit.com