From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Bloodtide Coast
- Connects to
- Stormbluff Isle (NE)
Sorrowful Sound (NW)
Merchantman's Strait (SE)
Laughing Gull Island (SW)
Click to enlarge.
Captain's Cut is a strait of water located in Bloodtide Coast. Refugees from Stormbluff Beacon are desperately searching for food in the crates from wrecked ships that washes up on the shore there.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- One of the great jungle wurm's heads is attacking! (50) [Group Event]
- Agent Wilkins: Do you have that special equipment I asked for?
- Creator Zee: We need more time, agent. This isn't simply a matter of installing an hour glass.
- Agent Wilkins: How long is it gonna take?
- Creator Zee: I don't know. I need to check the side of my catapult. Ah! Another hour.
- Creator Zee: Now pay attention, agent.
- Creator Zee: I have a few contraptions that can save your life... though you're obviously not qualified to use them.
- Agent Wilkins: What's this one do?
- Creator Zee: Don't touch that! I'm still not sure whether it's equipped with a black-powder charge.
- Creator Zee: I don't know who's in greater danger: the enemy, or me.
- Agent Wilkins: Got another gadget for me, Zee? Something to help me in the field?
- Creator Zee: Of course, agent! A wide array. Since you lack my advanced knowledge, I'll have to explain them to you.
- Agent Wilkins: What does this one do?
- Creator Zee: For heaven's sake! Don't touch that! That one isn't finished yet.
- Agent Wilkins: Maybe I should just rely on my wits and charm instead.
- Creator Zee: DO be careful with that! And whatever you do, don't press the red button.
- Agent Wilkins: Why do you keep puttin' those on my equipment? You never, ever let me use 'em.
- Creator Zee: Don't be ridiculous, agent. Every gadget needs a red button.
- Agent Wilkins: I don't need your fancy gadgets. I have a sword and a smile. That's all I need to be a secret agent!
- Creator Zee: A sword? Let me guess. All it does is cut and stab? I can fix that.