From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge.
Locations and objectives
- One of the great jungle wurm's heads is attacking! (50) [Group Event]
- Agent Wilkins: Do you have that special equipment I asked for?
- Creator Zee: We need more time, agent. This isn't simply a matter of installing an hour glass.
- Agent Wilkins: How long is it gonna take?
- Creator Zee: I don't know. I need to check the side of my catapult. Ah! Another hour.
- Creator Zee: Now pay attention, agent.
- Creator Zee: I have a few contraptions that can save your life... though you're obviously not qualified to use them.
- Agent Wilkins: What's this one do?
- Creator Zee: Don't touch that! I'm still not sure whether it's equipped with a black-powder charge.
- Creator Zee: I don't know who's in greater danger: the enemy, or me.
- Agent Wilkins: Got another gadget for me, Zee? Something to help me in the field?
- Creator Zee: Of course, agent! A wide array. Since you lack my advanced knowledge, I'll have to explain them to you.
- Agent Wilkins: What does this one do?
- Creator Zee: For heaven's sake! Don't touch that! That one isn't finished yet.
- Agent Wilkins: Maybe I should just rely on my wits and charm instead.
- Creator Zee: DO be careful with that! And whatever you do, don't press the red button.
- Agent Wilkins: Why do you keep puttin' those on my equipment? You never, ever let me use 'em.
- Creator Zee: Don't be ridiculous, agent. Every gadget needs a red button.
- Agent Wilkins: I don't need your fancy gadgets. I have a sword and a smile. That's all I need to be a secret agent!
- Creator Zee: A sword? Let me guess. All it does is cut and stab? I can fix that.