From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Crystal Corral
- Defeat the Legendary bounty (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the champion bounty (80) [Group Event]
- Stop the flow of Inquest data to thwart their operation (80) [Group Event]
- Elevator Control
- Forgotten Cache
- Inquest Generator
- Inquest Consoles
- Inquest Portal, on top of the Leyfinder Research Facility (only during event)
- Ley Buoyancy Charge Dispenser
- Maintenance Door Controls
- Sand Portal, on the cliff above the Effluent Outflow Network
- Security Database
- Trade Caches
- Volatile Magic
- At the Leyfinder Research Facility
- PA Announcer: A friendly reminder from the administration: rumors of invading forces in the area are false.
- PA Announcer: Your lab is entirely safe.
- PA Announcer: Please continue testing, and back up all data on central consoles in case of unexpected events.
- PA Announcer: Keep up the good work! And remember: we care!
- Cowering Inquest Scientist 1: Call me cynical, but the directive to back up our data on the main network seems rather suspicious.
- Cowering Inquest Scientist 1: It makes sense that the Awakened would want to control the ground labs to support their forces in the main complex.
- Cowering Inquest Scientist 1: What if management knew we were in danger all along, but wanted us to keep working until...
- Cowering Inquest Scientist 2: Are you suggesting our overlords are nothing but cold, calculating slave drivers...
- Cowering Inquest Scientist 2: ...who would squander the lives of valued personnel for the sake of a few extra bits of data?
- Cowering Inquest Scientist 1: I'm being naive again, aren't I?
- Getting next to the Cowering Inquest Scientists
- Cowering Inquest Scientist: No, please!
- Cowering Inquest Scientist: Please don't kill me!
- Near the adventure
- Veteran Defector Gliffu: You seem like a perfect assistant to help retrieve all my data!
- Veteran Defector Gliffu: Care to assist?
- Starting the adventure
- Veteran Defector Gliffu: Hurry!
- Veteran Defector Gliffu: I'm counting on you!
- Resource nodes