From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Promontory Waypoint —
- Infernal Cape Vista —
- Researcher (1): You moron. You're going to get us killed. Set that dial to 9.7632, if that isn't beyond your abilities.
- Researcher (2): Hey. I'm not the one who brought the wrong magicalculation system. What's the output?
- Researcher (1): Seismic activity indicates instability in the core of the islands. I've got a bad feeling about this.
- Researcher (2): I could have put my hand on these rocks and told you that. We need to be packing up and getting out.
- Researcher (1): Are you going to be the one to suggest that to Taimi?
- Researcher (2): You have seniority.
- Researcher (1): Taimi better appreciate this. That's all I have to say.
- Researcher (2): Stop whining. You know Taimi's on the cutting edge of Elder Dragon research. We're lucky she enlisted our help.
- Researcher (1): Sure, she'll be famous, but it won't do us any good if we die out here.
- Researcher (2): So don't die.
- Researcher (1): I'll tell you one thing. I'm not straying far from camp.
- Researcher (2): Our scouts haven't returned yet. Shouldn't they be here by now?
- Researcher (1): I'm sure they're fine. What could go wrong?
- Researcher (2): This place is how I always imagined the Realm of Torment. Stinky, hot, and everything is trying to kill you.
- Researcher (1): Good point.
- Researcher (1): What are you doing? You're supposed to be packing the tents!
- Researcher (2): I'm collecting rocks. These specimens are fascinating.
- Researcher (1): We don't have time for that. This island is going to blow.
- Researcher (2): Don't be so alarmist. It's just a little volcano.
- Researcher (1): I'll remind you of that when we're running from a river of lava.
- Worker: "Hi, Mom! No, that’s just the smell of the island. Yes, I already showered today."
- Worker: I still can't quite figure out how the destroyers are taking on other aspects.
- Worker: And here I thought fieldwork would be better than a desk job. Phlunt's probably cackling in his oversized recliner right now.
- Worker: I hope the magic levels stabilize. I'm worried at what might happen if they don't.
- Worker: This area is teeming with potential discoveries. I love it!
- Worker: We need more data for comparison. Our work is far from done.
- Resource nodes